Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

8 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Just made me remember this for some reason :)

Probably belongs in the "wallpaper adverts you'd completely forgot about" thread though.

I need my living room wallpapering - can't find a decorator that looks like that, though :(

35 minutes ago, joshharris12 said:

Jordan Mutch popping up.... To similar to Westwood S***e

If this is the lad that played at QPR, I like him and i dont think hes like westwood, hes more attacking if i remember correctly.

52 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Just made me remember this for some reason :)

Probably belongs in the "wallpaper adverts you'd completely forgot about" thread though.

'That flat back firmly / Put in it's place...'

Oh errr better relate this to football...yes, a flat back four please...Hutton isn't a wing back (not sure if he's a footballer tbh).

19 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Is De Laet any good? Last time I saw him was when at Norwich at think and he was awful.

I have always thought he was shit, he is just less shit than the shit we already have.

What still amazes me is the amount of people who claim to be in the know. My old man played for villa in the early 80's and I can tell you he has never been ITK at all because I feed him what I read on here!! 

5 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

What still amazes me is the amount of people who claim to be in the know. My old man played for villa in the early 80's and I can tell you he has never been ITK at all because I feed him what I read on here!! 

Really?....who's your old man then?