Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

35 minutes ago, GeneralJazzman said:

I remember he was wanting to emulate Lampard as a box to box midfielder... :wave: he's a funny lad. But could be useful in rotation in midfield throughout the season and as RB cover.

makes our bench for Saturday look stronger!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Garvey13 said:

Amazed no one has snapped him up after the Euros

was sure that one of the lower prem teams would have grabbed him. guess he wants alot of money now tho so that might put people off

No it's because he is a striker who doesn't score goals his role at Wales was simply hold it up for bale n Ramsey runs ......he got lucky with his goals imo his level is reading at most 

I really hope we nab wells I think he could be Dwight Yorke mark 2 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dpt666 said:

No it's because he is a striker who doesn't score goals his role at Wales was simply hold it up for bale n Ramsey runs ......he got lucky with his goals imo his level is reading at most 

I really hope we nab wells I think he could be Dwight Yorke mark 2 

Could be, but I reckon Jordan's past it now.

31 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Whilst that would be amazing and unlikely anyway, he announced about an hour ago that Man Utd would be his last club in Europe, so even less chance of him coming here.

OK. Off to MLS then. 

He is a great player, very very professional.

1 hour ago, useless said:

Robson Kanu has just as much right to be in this thread as Walcott, Jackson Martinez, Rhodes or whoever else. I hope he does well somewhere but hopefully we can sign better.

He does. But in no way is he world class which is the point I think people are making.

Well Rhodes, Wells, Bamford or even Hernandez aren't quite world class either. Maybe the point was why would you want to speculate on him when he hasn't even been linked. With some players you can understand I guess, but Robson Kanu probably won't be on too many people's wishlists.

4 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

He does. But in no way is he world class which is the point I think people are making.

He did very well in the Euros arguably better than the likes of Kane so i think he fits better than some other names mentioned here and would be a great fit in the Championship.