Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

24 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

Either way, Westwood has alot to prove, Tshibola is young, new has alot to prove, Gardner finally gets a chance and has alot to prove.
Sanchez to leave makes sense he's proved enough now. Veretout on loan makes sense, he has alot to prove.

He doesn't have anything to prove to me. Watched the lad for four years, I know what he has got in his locker.

**** ALL!

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He doesn't have anything to prove to me. Watched the lad for four years, I know what he has got in his locker.

**** ALL!

If youre on about Westwood being shit, Id tend to agree. As it looks like he's staying he could try proving to me he's not shit this year. be much more confident about us in general when and if he's a squad player.

2 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

I dont hate him. Just think he has alot to prove coz i think hes a bit shit.

However as its not the westwood thread i was just hoping we sign a midfielder really.

With Gana gone I'd be amazed if we didn't.  Maybe not before the first game but I'd be surprised if not soon after.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I really don't get the Westwood hate. He's not a great player but at this level I think he'll be pretty good.

Id keep him in the squad but don't want him starting every game. I'd like us to be a bit more  adventurous for once. I'd have Gardner over Westwood if we're gonna play with two DMs.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

With players like Ayew, McCormack, Grealish, Traore, Gestede and possibly Hernandez/Bamford I think we're looking great attack-wise. Focus will hopefully turn to other areas soon.

Hopefully Hutton. He must be thinking he's safe and that nobody has noticed he is still here. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mantis said:

I really don't get the Westwood hate. He's not a great player but at this level I think he'll be pretty good.

He's **** shit, a complete non-entity of a footballer, and a shining beacon of our slow and painful demise over the last few years. The day he leaves us will be a very great day in my life indeed.

• Like 2