limpid

Can't keep giving all that space. We were begging them to catch us out, and they obliged. Was totally expecting that too, after dominating the half. We don't take our chances, our opponents do. Doomed.

I don't get why Garde is getting stick for Hutton being bad defensively, who else is he going to play there, Bacuna? Because that's no better.

And if we set up the whole team to cover our shit fullbacks, we have no numbers or threat going forward.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jim said:

We really do have a shit team and shit manager,

I don't get why you dislike Garde so much. What exactly is he meant to do? This isn't a team assembled by him. No manager on earth could get this team winning. There isn't much more he can do. These players lose before they even step on the pitch. That's just their mentality and also their level of ability.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

This thread is so depressing. Full of quitters and losers.

thats because we have had the shit kicked out of us for the last five years. The club have driven the majority down the road of apathy!!!!

Edited by imavillan

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Hutton you useless clown why didnt you clear that?

Gane over and now i hope accept we are down.

Why?

I accept we are in trouble. No question about it. And I could understand if someone resigned themselves to us having little chance of surviving.

But "hoping" we just give up now and accept defeat, with half the season remaining? Are you stone mad?

• Like 1