limpid

Pathetic. Been trying to find any place to watch the game. Been calling the hotel to put the channel. To end up watching this.

I will be honest enough to think that inside I was fearing this game more than last two. I hust fail to know how we would score or keep them off scoring. But what I saw was complete s**t. Something need to be done upfront.

The left side was horrible.

I dont know what to expect against watford. Keep the faith. UTV.

Although this is a positio ln we havent tried before. Some revival is really needed.

It is puzzling why we're so bad. I think we probably need to accept that we've assembled a squad that just doesn't in any way work together, it's just not a team unit and together with a core of players not good enough for this division, the league is just too difficult for us to remotely compete in. It's pretty grim. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Veretout, everyone was saying this guys going to be special, my god what a huge disappointment and we wasted 10m on this guy

Harsh but true, for the fee we paid for him we probably could have signed someone who would have contributed a lot more by now. 

Just now, nobler said:

It is puzzling why we're so bad. I think we probably need to accept that we've assembled a squad that just doesn't in any way work together, it's just not a team unit and together with a core of players not good enough for this division, the league is just too difficult for us to remotely compete in. It's pretty grim. 

The summer signings on the whole are shit, that's the problem

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GeordieVillan said:

I don't think our squad is any worse than Norwich, Watford, WBA and some others - its a travesty that we are bottom and playing like this.

But the league position says it is the worst squad.....there are simply too many players who have not got the necessary skills / character to survive in this league.

I think physicality is a big part of the problem - we've got a lot of players who have talent but aren't what's required in this league - Man Utd play Schneiderlein and Schweinsteiger in front of their back four - now, ignoring the quality for a moment, those two are bigger than our centre halves - we have Westwood and Gana in there - it is almost literally like a boys team playing men. We can't compete against players that are 6-8 inches taller and a whole lot stronger than we are in the middle of the park - Barkley and Barry are monsters compared to what we've got in there today. We need size, strength and power.

• Like 2