The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

Agreed with all this negativity it's taken us 17 odd games to show any semblance of quality and then he tears it all up and starts again. So crazy in such an important game. As others have said understandable that Lescott and Okore need rest but there is never an excuse for playing Sinclair and Richardson after their form this season

Too early to say Garde out? Has done absolutely nothing.

He gets a lot of defence on here but I'm not a fan. The absolute only thing I think he has going for him is that it is indeed early days and who knows, he might turn it around.

He just seems to lack any ideas, any balls and he doesn't inspire anything positive at all IMO.

1 hour ago, terrytini said:

I agree with the first two sentences yet for me it leads me to a favourable third sentence rather than a critical one !

We have a tiny tiny chance of staying up. If Im recalling correctly you yourself have sen us as doomed for a long while now.

Therefore what is wrong with "not going with a whimper, and trying to build" ?

Arent they the two things he can most realistically do, and we realistically need ?

What are we building by drawing the odd game and losing the rest?

3 minutes ago, jim said:

Absolutely pathetic today. Must win and he plays a defensive lineup.

I honestly don't think he has a clue what he is doing.

I disagree. I think he knows what he's doing. He wants players that will help out defending a bit more than others. I think he's accepted relegation and just wants things to look better with less losses. 

He knows what he's doing. I'm disappointed with it though. I really thought he'd ignite a bit of excitement again. 

Sherwood was shit but he got fans excited immediately and got a response from the players pretty quickly.

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

I disagree. I think he knows what he's doing. He wants players that will help out defending a bit more than others. I think he's accepted relegation and just wants things to look better with less losses. 

He knows what he's doing. I'm disappointed with it though. I really thought he'd ignite a bit of excitement again. 

Sherwood was shit but he got fans excited immediately and got a response from the players pretty quickly.

Good football and bad players is never a fruitful combination. We needed a big Sam type to give us the best chance. 
Not too disappointed if Garde stays and we rebuild, properly.

7 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

If hes just accepted relegation and intends just to try and not lose many from now until the end of the season then he deserves to be sacked on the spot. Wether hes been here a day or a year.

• Like 1

Â