The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

For all the reassuring about still having his job upon relegation, there is no chance of this bloke being manager next season in the Championship.

You need to be able to win a game at some point. Let's hope Riley goes with him.

Not being Tim Sherwood is not a good enough reason to be our manager.

Edited by Pilchard
  • Like 2

Hopefully Burnley dont go up and we can take Sean Dyche, I wont blame Remi when we go down no matter the style and uselessness of our performances. He wont be the man to help us fight our way out of the Championship. 

Looking at the stats Cus I missed the game and we didn't have a goal attempt second half? Bore off remi, you're way too negative and putting your faith in shit like Gestede is asking for trouble, should of gave kozak a go at least as I've no doubt he would of bagged a few goals over the past month. What's Gestede on now? 3 in 19 or something, pathetic

I have no problem with Garde. The club is rotten and in freefall. The recruitment strategy is a joke. Richards, a failed prospect who was without a club that wanted him, swans in and becomes captain! He also asserts that he is now a centre half despite never having proven that he was capable of playing there.

Kieran Richardson just can't believe he is on someone's payroll.

Garde is working with terrible players in a terribly run club. I think someone needs the chance to leave a positive mark on this club. Those in charge behind the scenes are responsible for the current woes. They need to be held accountable and removed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicho said:

Hopefully Burnley dont go up and we can take Sean Dyche, I wont blame Remi when we go down no matter the style and uselessness of our performances. He wont be the man to help us fight our way out of the Championship. 

Why would we want to employ somebody who has failed to do what we want to be doing?

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

I'd much rather Sherwood was still here. At least he would take a few risks. This guy has settled for relegation and its just damage limitation from now on in.

Sherwood.? No just no

3 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I'd much rather Sherwood was still here. At least he would take a few risks. This guy has settled for relegation and its just damage limitation from now on in.

That is the most insane post I've ever seen.

Sherwood is the entire reason we are in the **** mess. 

• Like 1

I can understand why he's going with the same midfield all the time and we are stuck for options in defence.

If we struggle to defend and protect with Veretout, Gana, Sanchez and Westwood playing then swapping them for Grealish/Troare/Gil is going to end up with us getting hamemred. It's got to a stage where it's too late though, no point trying to gain confidence with performances and draws, play them all and if we end up 4-0 down after half an hour then whatever, we will lose anyway but we have a better chance of winning with them on the pitch.

Â