The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

10 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Makes me laugh that for the first time in my memory as a villa fan, there are a section of fans who have given the manager a free pass to lose every game. 

its because he is not called Tim Sherwood

• Like 2

7 hours ago, thabucks said:

Tro surley though that the fact they sacked the man who had just performed miracles to keep them up speaks volumes of the type of guy he is that they were willing and heavily criticised at the time for sacking him? He is s nasty piece of work. You can't condone racism and he basically was saying you can cause his son apologised and didn't deserve the sack for it. 

He is vile and nasty and im not saying we should go for him in particular BUT these players need somebody like him that will take no nonsense and actually kick the shit out of them when **** up like they usually do

• Like 1

I think we may hear something soon, Never a good time to sack someone but with an international break upon us it gives the necessary people a little more time to put things in place.

Edited by Kingman

21 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He is vile and nasty and im not saying we should go for him in particular BUT these players need somebody like him that will take no nonsense and actually kick the shit out of them when **** up like they usually do

This. 

Look at what Warnock has just done in his first 6 games since taking over as gaffer, I guess most would tar both with the same brush.

Edited by Kingman

29 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

I would say, judging by the mood, the timing and the results, it might be best if everyone prepare themselves for KMac.

To that tune, I've started drinking. At 0720 on a Sunday morning.

Nah, it's general 'Cheeseburger' Krulak. All we need is to summon the spirit of the US marines and the rest will take care of itself.

1 minute ago, Shaw_nuff said:

Nah, it's general 'Cheeseburger' Krulak. All we need is to summon the spirit of the US marines and the rest will take care of itself.

Yeah he's a "Whopper" alright.

6 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

Was he in charge of the last 15 vs Swansea then?

as much as gardes recent selections have been poor look at what kmac played v Spurs

its like choosing between a kick in the bollocks or a poke in the eye 

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

Given the manager will report directly to Bernstein then this is the guy who will be making the decision I reckon - which is probably why we are being linked to old school British managers. I for one hope he suprises us.

13 minutes ago, deamie said:

Kmac ? His last team selection was a bit of a joke for me . Brian Little should manage the last 7 games 

**** no, there'd be no better way for Little to tarnish his reputation.

Edited by Davkaus

16 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Given the manager will report directly to Bernstein then this is the guy who will be making the decision I reckon - which is probably why we are being linked to old school British managers. I for one hope he suprises us.

Bernstein....the man who choose Hodgson as England manager I think?

Edited by Pilchard

If Garde goes he goes he's done nothing to warrant support but and its a big but I don't think any other manager would've done much better with the dross that he's had to play. I just don't want a reprieve for these players we need a cull. Richards, Gabby. Bacuna for a start and anyone else who doesn't show the right attitude in training or around the club. Will a new manager do the usual fresh start for everyone crap??? 

Â