New manager

KJT123

I'm not defending trolling by the way, but at least when it's subtle it can be funny.

Purposely trying to antagonize someone or upset them is never ever funny.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it actually can be **** hilarious.

• Like 2

I'm not defending trolling by the way, but at least when it's subtle it can be funny.

lole wat do u know meight u wanna fite irl ??/...

Did I do it right?

• Like 1

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it actually can be **** hilarious.

It's all up to the individual, but me? I can't go like that.

It seems that Garde fits the template with his Arsenal connections along with his willingness to promote young players,work on a tight budget and accept the sale of his best players.

But his experience of the PL is less than that of our departed manager and he has been out of the game for some time now.

I think we need an experienced PL manager now to try to turn things around. It would be Moyes for me if we could tempt him to join what appears to be a sinking ship and one where he cannot make the decisions on who we sign and who we keep. If not, Rodgers might consider an earlier return than he had planned but I think the decision has been made.

We have a poor record when it comes to making such decisions in recent years but this one really needs to be the right one. Possibly the current Chelsea manager might see this as a suitable challenge should he become available shortly? :D    

Just because someone has a different viewpoint doesn't make them a 'troll'.

Has anyone said that is the case? It's pretty obvious when someone is posting just to antagonise.

Well I don't think it's that obvious when talking football, especially when you don't personally know the person. I'm not saying anyone is or isn't a troll, just that the accusation seems to get thrown around a lot and it's not really fair.

There are some sure fire signs that somebody is trolling. That you are oblivious to most of them reflects well on you I think. You're like the Butters of VT, it's very endearing. I do mean that as a compliment!

I've just googled 'Butter' and it says he's cheerful, naive, optimistic, gullible, and passive. I don't believe I'm any of those things.

• Like 2

Just because someone has a different viewpoint doesn't make them a 'troll'. 

Has anyone said that is the case? It's pretty obvious when someone is posting just to antagonise. 

Well I don't think it's that obvious when talking football, especially when you don't personally know the person. I'm not saying anyone is or isn't a troll, just that the accusation seems to get thrown around a lot and it's not really fair. 

There are some sure fire signs that somebody is trolling. That you are oblivious to most of them reflects well on you I think. You're like the Butters of VT, it's very endearing. I do mean that as a compliment!

I've just googled 'Butter' and it says he's cheerful, naive, optimistic, gullible, and passive. I don't believe I'm any of those things.

I think that's quite a harsh description of Butters but there you go. He's by far my favourite South Park character.

When you were a child, were you grounded a lot without ever really deserving it or often in fact without knowing why?

It seems that Garde fits the template with his Arsenal connections along with his willingness to promote young players,work on a tight budget and accept the sale of his best players.

But his experience of the PL is less than that of our departed manager and he has been out of the game for some time now.

I think we need an experienced PL manager now to try to turn things around. It would be Moyes for me if we could tempt him to join what appears to be a sinking ship and one where he cannot make the decisions on who we sign and who we keep. If not, Rodgers might consider an earlier return than he had planned but I think the decision has been made.

We have a poor record when it comes to making such decisions in recent years but this one really needs to be the right one. Possibly the current Chelsea manager might see this as a suitable challenge should he become available shortly? [emoji3]    

Why is Premier League experience, specifically, important? What makes this league so special?

I mean despite all the money floating around in it, were pretty shit in Europe. Those fancy inexperienced foreign managers appear to have our number.

• Like 4