Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

Really good looking kits there. Would buy. Not 100% sure on the sweetheart neckline, works if you have a clevage though. Would like a bit of stretchy material in there possibly to fill the gap or a couple of buttons or something. 

Edited by Tayls

1 hour ago, tismyk said:

Would love to see us in this

This one is quite nice. What if we swap the blue as the dominant color and the claret as the side color.. Maybe as an alternative 3rd kit

2 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Villa_UA_8.jpg

2 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

Speaking of which, I hope you don't mind but I played around with the claret a little to make it a shade darker (just for shits and giggs).

Villa%20Below%20Sound.jpg

People seriously need to consider finding a way to get these to the club, too good to be ignored!!!

All these great mock ups are going to leave us disappointed when the new strip is unveiled!

Great work everyone.

Just a side note..
I reckon the shade of claret for the new shirt will be darker than what macron had (thankfully).
Like the background of the shots of the new badge:
0,,10265~14481221,00.jpg

On 14/05/2016 at 12:59, Phumfeinz said:

Oh, ok. It's a bit shit if the average person has to ask imo.

It's exactly the point if the average person has to ask.

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It's exactly the point if the average person has to ask.

Ok, but I bet that 99% of people who do ask will just say 'Oh, ok', like myself, and nothing more. Stick the name on if you want wide exposure, not some small obscure symbol.

In isolation those symbols on the numbers might be slightly confusing but they won't be seen in isolation. The design of the numbers will most likely be a very small part in a much larger campaign rather than the focal point.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

Ok, but I bet that 99% of people who do ask will just say 'Oh, ok', like myself, and nothing more. Stick the name on if you want wide exposure, not some small obscure symbol.

It's not an obscure symbol. It's their logo.

So you've asked that question, been told, and now you know what it is. That's exposure.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Holtern8 said:

Under Arm are right slappers they'll sign a deal with anyone. I LOL at people who think it's a coup :D 

Mind you, an upgrade on Macron I'll you give that.

To be fair they are a coup. They are signing with lots of teams because their market value is now higher than Adidas, they are the hot property and Under Armour are doubling down in the aims of hopefully getting closer to Nike. So sure maybe we signed with Under Armour when they are vastly more mainstream, but that may also mean they are offering more money as they now have more money. 

33 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Are we sure UA are actually paying us to make the kit? Don't most teams below PL level end up just paying kit manufacturers to make them a strip?

Apparently the deal was an increase on what Macron were paying us had we stayed in the PL, but massively reduced upon relegation.

Even our suppliers insert relegation clauses when dealing with Villa. 

• Like 1

Â