Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

On 19/12/2015 at 10:37, mikeyp102 said:

I made no such claim 

Sorry, my error :blush: you quoted thabucks who had wrote "He (Nick Powell) just needs to (apparently) sort out his work ethic/attitude and get over his injuries". 

Diame from Hull anyone? Surprised no one picked him up in the summer which suggests he must be on a very decent wage there given Hull tempted him from London.

Always rated him anyway, was injured for second half of last season which was a factor in Hull going down.

• Like 1

Walters is into the last 6 months of his contract I think so wouldnt cost much, I'd be happy with him or Naismith as they would work well with Ayew and would hassle opposition defenders and midfielders when we're out of possesion. I'd also like to see us sign a defensive midfielder, a left back and another attacker seeing as kozak isn't going to get a chance.

Don't understand the love-in for either Walters or Naismith right now, at all.

They don't fit our system and they're not significant enough improvements (in my opinion) to warrant spending what would likely touch £9m on them both.

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Don't understand the love-in for either Walters or Naismith right now, at all.

They don't fit our system and they're not significant enough improvements (in my opinion) to warrant spending what would likely touch £9m on them both.

Naismith scores goals, works hard and performs fairly consistnstly unlike most of our current amazing players. 

Walters won't cost more than 3 million At his age with his contract dispute going on. He will add goals and experience. 

What system do we currently have they don't fit into exactly?

Amazes me when people think we can turn our noses up at players like this, do you realise our position? 

Who would you suggest signing?