The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Does he keep stopping from taking personal charge of the Brexit negotiations? 

You can see the flow chart.

There's a problem - Reassure the public by announcing Boris is on it - Are Boris and the Tories the cause of difficulties? ----I

^______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I

1 hour ago, Monkspath-Villan said:

Apologies. But could someone direct me to the anti left wing thread? Thanks in anticipation

The idea that it's 'the left' who are criticising the government might be quite comforting to someone in denial that they put actual faith this group of jokers.

It's not true though, but I guess you've got to tell yourself whatever you need to tell yourself to get you through your day. 😁

Edited by Rolta
  • Like 3

They really after an irredeemable shower of words removed, aren't they?

I can see how, to a Tory, making sure that asylum seekers don't have it too good is a priority right now. They have to say some nice platitudes about BLM, but at least they can go after some foreigners.

• Like 1

In happier news, the government with an 80 seat majority managed the startling trick of losing a vote tonight (they lost attempting to defeat an amendment that creates a genuinely independent process for political aides accusing politicians of bullying - the government instead wanted politicians to address allegations in the House, a public arena in which their accuser would have no voice or ability to retort.)

45 minutes ago, snowychap said:

But nothing will happen will it, it makes the news, a small section of society who bother reading this instead of making dumbass tiktok videos will get angry for a few days.

Then another blatant example of corruption hits the news, rinse and repeat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snowychap said:

Is it really all that mind-boggling? I'd probably be more surprised if he hadn't.

Do people try and get elected as Tory MPs for reasons other than self-benefit and the opportunity to make other people's lives worse?

1 hour ago, ml1dch said:

Is it really all that mind-boggling? I'd probably be more surprised if he hadn't.

Do people try and get elected as Tory MPs for reasons other than self-benefit and the opportunity to make other people's lives worse?

I think there's a danger inherent in lowering expectations of their behaviour too far.

I’ve been doing a bit of reading on the Jenrick / Desmond affair. The thing I find most shocking is that Desmond appears to think a female deer is slang for money.

The rest of it is your bog standard Tory corruption.

• Like 1

Â