The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

7 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Takes some doing to get a lower approval rating than Trump!

It was easy. They didn’t even try that hard. Miss a bunch of key meetings, ignore some e mails, don’t bother to prepare, don’t bother to follow advice, don’t bother to test. The only effort put in had to be around being massive hypocrites, but even that is something they’ve long practiced, so came easy.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

This talk of Cummings getting a knighthood is just a journalist trolling isn't it?

Would you honestly even be surprised if it were true?

I can see knighthoods for all leading cabinet ministers at the end of all of this for ‘guiding the country so diligently through its darkest period in a generation’........or some such crap to that effect.

I think he can be rightly proud of what he’s done.

You look around Europe, there are very few with a record like ours.

Certainly put Durham on the map.

I mean, I don’t think it would be too much to suggest, but there’s an empty plinth in Bristol...

It's good to see that in this time of national crisis, the PM has time to write an opinion piece for the Telegraph. That chicken feed is hard to give up.

Edited by Davkaus

Floods, Foodbanks, Pestilence.

Catchy.

Strange when your friends in Africa and Eastern Europe are getting in touch asking if you're ok? Because the UK is such a shitshow.

Brexit to come.

external-content.duckduckgo-3.jpg.a3f4d01eaa341eadd0c38c9feebdd93f.jpg

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

It's good to see that in this time of national crisis, the PM has time to write an opinion piece for the Telegraph. That chicken feed is hard to give up.

LOL

Can't see anything wrong with this. Here is how this official government communication begins, in typical Boris style:

'It was utterly absurd that a load of far-right thugs and bovver boys yesterday converged on London with a mission to protect the statue of Winston Churchill.'

Feel free to 'enjoy' the rest as you see fit, on the gov.uk: https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/prime-ministers-article-in-the-telegraph-15-june-2020

Â