The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

2 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Ha. Just linked the story in the Racism thread. :)

She's another graduate from the Spiked Online/Living Marxism stable. Of course it turns out that she thinks racism doesn't exist 🙄

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

She's another graduate from the Spiked Online/Living Marxism stable. Of course it turns out that she thinks racism doesn't exist 🙄

Mirza

“Race is no longer the significant disadvantage it is often portrayed to be”

What a strange thing to pick a fight over. She clearly didn’t stop for a second and think, what could happen if I press send.

I’d imagine with any other government of the last 30 years she’d have had a bollocking from the Malcolm Tucker character. I’d be amazed if this current government even know she’s an MP.

Saying that, I can sympathise with the government, there’s not a bottomless pit of money and you can either bail out billionaires in their tax havens, or you can feed hungry children in england. It’s not easy. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

What a strange thing to pick a fight over. She clearly didn’t stop for a second and think, what could happen if I press send.

I’d imagine with any other government of the last 30 years she’d have had a bollocking from the Malcolm Tucker character. I’d be amazed if this current government even know she’s an MP.

Saying that, I can sympathise with the government, there’s not a bottomless pit of money and you can either bail out billionaires in their tax havens, or you can feed hungry children in england. It’s not easy. 

The most pathetic thing is that she’s apparently an ardent Liverpool fan so it’s probably football rivalry related.

Because of course, that’s important right now.

Here’s a snapshot of Therese Coffey’s politics:

Twice voted against same-sex marriage (second time for N Ireland debate)

Voted in favour of privatising forestland despite clear evidence this is detrimental generally for public access.

Defended Rebekah Brooks and the News of the World dying the hacking scandal.

Authored a paper pushing for pensioners to contribute to National Insurance.

And then she looks like she does, and I’m sorry but she looks like a complete knob.

Take a bow Therese, so much to be proud of there luv.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

She is this current Government. She's Work & Pensions Secretary. 

She's also clearly been yelled at, as she's since tweeted again saying how much she admires Rashford etc etc. 

England will now continue school meal vouchers through the summer.

Rashford taking Matt Hancock at his word and showing Westminster how to do leadership.

Was there ever a less competent bunch in charge of Westminster?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

How much lower can this government get? If only we hadn't just had a general election. 

I hope 2020 doesn't get forgotten the next chance we have to get these words removed out. 

By then the general public will be certain that Starmer is going to eat their children, and his dad was literally Stalin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Xann said:

104438182_3046520445426365_7966453354228004650_n.jpg.ccbc4aec046e3cd241cab25272256e94.jpg

Without wishing to bang on about it, the UK figure could be a bit misleading as it’s lumping together four different national responses.

Total deaths as of yesterday according to .gov stats 

England 37,299 (pop 56,000,000) = .066%

Scotland 2,488 (pop 5,400,00) = .046%

Wales 1,448 (pop 3,100,000) = .046%

N.Ireland 541 (pop 1,900,000) = .028%

A record I’m sure Johnson and Hancock can be proud of.

• Like 1

Â