The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

23 hours ago, blandy said:

Yeah. None of that fancy foreign muck. Gimme Pizza any day of the week.

You may jest but someone actually said exactly this to me once, but about Ravioli :(

Edited by VILLAMARV
correcting my memory
  • Like 1

'Scotland will not be permitted'

I guess the Scots are happy we're finally throwing off the shackles of the undemocratic soviet EU prison super state.

Doaqk_WWsAAY9aZ.jpg

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1

To balance the never ending cavalcade of bollocks that spouts from the collective anus of this Tory government, they announced support for a good thing today - civil partnerships for heterosexual couples as well.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled watery arse vomit from 2018s Tory party.

9 minutes ago, Chindie said:

To balance the never ending cavalcade of bollocks that spouts from the collective anus of this Tory government, they announced support for a good thing today - civil partnerships for heterosexual couples as well.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled watery arse vomit from 2018s Tory party.

They also announced they were going to make employers taking a percentage of staff tips illegal, yet another steal from Labour

EDIT: THis appears to be their big policy announcement for the conference. Just shows how out of touch and creatively bankrupt they've become. Their big policy announcement is a complete steal of a seriously minor Labour Policy, the sort of policy Labour made up over a few beers down the pub one night

33 minutes ago, bickster said:

I thought it was quite telling last night, Newsnight’s Emily Maitlis was interviewing that cheese woman and she just straight asked her if May was alright. Said she’d not been in the main conference hall when ministers were speaking, hadn’t done the usual pressers and had last minute cancelled on an interview for Newsnight. Concerned, Emily just wanted to know that everything was alright with her.
Cheese woman didn’t really answer the question, but probably just because they’re trained not to ever answer any question. 

• Like 2

I believe the stipulations for the Beeb include soft focus, pre-submitted questions and a suitably stately looking chair and backdrop - as well as almost complete editorial control. :)

Not only do her party openly plan policy that's different to hers, but they also try to keep her away from anyone who might ask her a question. She's not allowed out to play and no one listens to her. 

• Like 2

They've had problems with bums on seats, even with their big hitters in their deliberately down sized venue. It's been noted.

Not been an issue for Rees-Prick and would be slave trader Priti Patel, who got numbers for their off campus 'We'll Exploit Brexit' gigs.

43 minutes ago, Xann said:

They've had problems with bums on seats, even with their big hitters in their deliberately down sized venue. It's been noted.

Not been an issue for Rees-Prick and would be slave trader Priti Patel, who got numbers for their off campus 'We'll Exploit Brexit' gigs.

Are you sure?

I see Boris is at the hard brexit stuff again.  This time talking about trade deals and how the EU stop us trading with the rest of the world.

I'd like to hear which countries he would like us to trade with, which we don't already trade with and how much he thinks they are worth.

And then I would like him to justify alienating the EU as a trade partner, our closest geographic and political allies. 

I've heard the 'economic factors are not important because it's the principal' from supporters of Brexit. But here is a leading hard brexiteer suggesting that we will do amazing trade deals. 

The one bit I saw was when the new Welsh tory leader, Strax, stood to give his speech and a half full hall stood up and filed out as he was speaking - so the camera very quickly just zoomed in on the stage, rather than the leaving queues in the pews.

Funny thing was, he called for a Welsh Assembly election and May made a rare intervention to rule it out and say there absolutely would not be one. Funny thing is, it's legally got **** all to do with her.

Â