The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

Only going to get worse if and when we leave the EU

If true, that will be a political choice, made for political reasons by the Conservative Party, and they should have their feet held to the fire for making that choice. 

It isn't a] true, economically, or b] sensible, tactically to state Brexit = the necessity for permanent austerity. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bickster said:

Rudd was a remainer wasn't she?

May has always tried to keep the balance in the cabinet between leavers and remainers.

Gove is a possibility but that would cause her problems elsewhere

Rees-Mogg has no chance

It would of course be utterly cynical and totally in the mindset to promote Sajid Javid

If my knowledge of traffic lights is anything to go by, I expect a recall for Damien Green.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Sajid Javid is the new Home Secretary then.

The BBC are quick to tell us that he's the son of a Pakistani bus driver who moved the UK in the 60s.

I’ve just had a BBC News notification saying “The son of a Pakistani bus driver - who is Sajid Javid?”

PR overdrive 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, a m ole said:

I’ve just had a BBC News notification saying “The son of a Pakistani bus driver - who is Sajid Javid?”

PR overdrive 

19 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

"Some of my best mates are immygrunts!"

Exactly my reasoning for saying Javid last night.

14 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

just imagine if there was an opposition party

I know what you're saying here - but what a pathetic state of affairs that such action is needed.  The public should see a bunch of lying muppets in charge and just vote against them next time out.

But, nope. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, snowychap said:

They're still at it:

Sajid-Javid-stands-outside-the-Home-Offi

Further evidence (not that it is needed) of why I could never be a Tory. I'd fall over if I had to stand with my feet that far apart.

VNkcej6.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, a m ole said:

PR overdrive 

It is pathetic,  it's if he can do the job surely? (not who or where he comes from,  i don't know why this is included)

I suppose it was inevitable but it's so cynical.  Could be worse I suppose,  if the scandal was getting rid of disabled immigrants instead of Windrush we could have ended up with "Long John Silver" as Secretary of State who's dad was also a Pirate I might add.  

• Like 1

Â