The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

7 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Pedant / Geek   but  Darth Vader didn't have a  father 

That's the point.

It was the only reason he was rejected. 

Everything else he did - killing murdering, fine. But he was rejected because he didn't have a dad.

Grenfell & Windrush is behind them now.  

Nothing bad is going to happen for a while unfortunatley,  at least they are confident enough to do the silly stance and confident that the NHS cancer screening programme is state of the Art.

Did I just read "The regeneration of Cradley" ? 

Just get rid of Aids first, then move onto the difficult stuff like "The regeneration of Cradley"

(They just reconnected it to the power grid in reality and a long time coming it has been for those poor people of Cradley Heath in the dark,  all those years) 

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Apparently, it's the person who reports a problem who is responsible,

So actually, their incident and problem solving structure is based entirley on the over complex idea in the law of Tort iirc, "He who smelt it delt it".

So like ITIL or similar but better ?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

Operation Save the Brass Neck from the Smelter in full force

MPs vote against opposition motion to reveal Home Office documents on Windrush migrants

Although I think I'm right in saying that this is the first OD motion that they've voted on. All the others they've abstained, so they could say "we've said we're not voting on any of them, so people can't really say we've lost them"

That was pretty intelligent (although very cynical) politicking, but it's going to be a much harder trick to pull in future.

• Like 2

Â