The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 hour ago, delboy54 said:

Been watching "The rise and fall of Boris Johnson" on the telly box.

I cannot believe how out of his depth this fool was....

The worst thing is that most of the Tories knew exactly what he was but went along with him anyway.

I know we're not supposed to like him, but in the rise and fall.... Corbyn's views on him were funny. You could tell he didn't say what he wanted to, but knew exactly what he meant.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

The worst thing is that most of the Tories knew exactly what he was but went along with him anyway.

Sounds a lot like Brexit coincidentally 

• Like 1

Kinda funny but I do wish Labour would try and push things back to politics being a serious thing rather than just scoring cheap points (although that’s probably an argument for the other thread). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, choffer said:

Kinda funny but I do wish Labour would try and push things back to politics being a serious thing rather than just scoring cheap points (although that’s probably an argument for the other thread). 

Yeah, that's pretty shit. 

They've more than enough to shoot them with without descending into nonsense. 

Iz politics for da tik tok generation innit. Dey don’ follow da bbc an’ dat. Riski Sumak is chicken, yo’. Lolz.

Well, actually no, sir, what he is, is out of his depth, befuddled and bamboozled by a bunch of right wing nutters and trying to be all things to all people, and quite clearly failing. He’s not chicken, he’s just got no moral compass remotely adequate enough to deal with the bin fire that is the corrupt and rotten to the core Tory party.

He’s a rubbish leader, ill equipped to be one, but it would take an absolute genius to be able to lead such a bunch of clearings in the woods as he has to try and do. Still, he’ll be alright…despite being a hapless no mark.

Anyway, Labour smell of wee and haven’t got any pants 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

Another rat deserts the sinking ship.

"Can the last person to leave the Tory party please turn off the light". 

14 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

"We want people to keep killing each other because it might make thing politically harder for our opponents"

Well considering the state of this government, you have to admire them for their honesty at this stage. Possibly the most truthful thing a minister has said on or off the record for months

3 hours ago, Jon said:

"Can the last person to leave the Tory party please turn off the light". 

The light's still on, but there's nobody home.

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

Are the Tories going to be able to find enough people to stand in the next GE?

Plenty of weapons grade thobbers out there but the more pertinent question might be how many new "Red Wall" MPs are going to attempt to change to a much safer constituency considering the wall is mostly demolished

Just now, sidcow said:

Are these [people going early or do they know a GE announcement is soon?

Just announcing they aren't standing again

The GE announcement will no longer be soon

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Rishi ruled out 2nd May. It’s going to be as late as they can get away with.

I'm becoming more of the opinion that something snaps somewhere which stops it being completely in Sunak's control. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

I'm becoming more of the opinion that something snaps somewhere which stops it being completely in Sunak's control. 

How much notice do they realistically need to give? I’d have thought a 2-3 months at least.

Â