The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

8 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

The nice thing for those middle of the road sensible responsible tories that don’t want to rock the boat and just want some sort of fiscally responsible continuity but with a sober tone, there’s a ready made party right next door that they can join without having to adjust too many principles.

They don’t join, they just vote for them in big numbers. Ed Davey is delighted by it, though the thing about not adjusting principles might be a bit tenuous. Still, at least they’re not scared of their own shadow.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, blandy said:

They don’t join, they just vote for them in big numbers. Ed Davey is delighted by it, though the thing about not adjusting principles might be a bit tenuous. Still, at least they’re not scared of their own shadow.

I'm guessing Chris wasn't necessarily referring to the Lib Dems.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

I get so angry when I see those bastard scroungers on that prison boat getting a choice of cereals.

Coming over here, eating our sugar puffs, or frosties. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Why is twitter flooded with speculation that the UK government will campaign to leave the ECHR? Only Fascist Russia and Belarus have left the ECHR and the Good Friday Agreement is built on the ECHR.

When will this madness end? 

Because it makes gammon twunts shoot ropes.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Chindie said:

Because it makes gammon twunts shoot ropes.

Then when they’re homeless, jobless and trafficked into a gang forced to clean cars all day they can suggest this isn’t the leaving of the ECHR they voted for.

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I get so angry when I see those bastard scroungers on that prison boat getting a choice of cereals.

A price point has been set and has given maximum profit to the share holders. Until the government step in it won’t go down.

This government being “pro business” and the conservative ethos of trickle down economics I don’t see these prices going anywhere. 

But yes please stop the boats 😡

• Like 1

12 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

And of course being German those profits will be leaching away from The UK. 

Â