The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Top two moments of the year so far for me came this weekend. One, BoJo got booed going in and out at the jubilee and two, Russia got beaten back from the only city they're currently focusing all their forces. Noice.

When the royalists start turning on the Tory party the end is nigh.

The PM gig is going to be just another job entry on his CV, with the same record as all the others - irresponsible, incompetent, sacked. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

He’s missing the capital letter from blockbuster and he really means that under his watch the NHS will be as good as Blockbuster was (outdated and unviable) in comparison to the modern and successful Netflix. 

Brought to you by the man who boasted that Brexit would be a Titanic success. He really can choose his words.

• Haha 2

I've got a massive urge to just go full on 'told you so' to everyone I know that voted for these pricks in 2019.  They had ample warning, but all they could say was "but Corbyn" or "I am a full blown Brexitard, give me my Brexit! (froth froth)".  Something like that anyway.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Not wishing to defend Boris.

But he is a far more able policitan than Teresa May - who really was a feckin idiot - I mean she went to the country with fox hunting in the manifesto !!!

However she got to be PM heaven only knows.

18 minutes ago, hippo said:

But he is a far more able policitan than Teresa May - who really was a feckin idiot - I mean she went to the country with fox hunting in the manifesto !!!

Maybe someone could remember better than me, but what were the main differences between her Brexit deal and the one we’ve ended up with from Boris?

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

Maybe someone could remember better than me, but what were the main differences between her Brexit deal and the one we’ve ended up with from Boris?

Exactly - Boris got the same deal through. TM couldn't do anything utterly hopeless

37 minutes ago, hippo said:

That doesn't change that Mogg's argument is completely hypocritical.  

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

Her version didn't have the problem with the Irish Sea border and it was a bit less of a "hard" Brexit - slightly less damaging.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â