The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

9 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I'm just amazed that (at least) 5 other women wanted to sh@g* this bumbling, entitled clearing in the woods as well as his wife 🤮

*judging by the amount of children and terminations associated with him

Thought this was talking about me, then realised I am not married.

• Haha 1

My MP breaks cover to shove his nose up the liars arse with all the usual pathetic guff.

"got the big calls right" - 180,000 dead
"need strong leadership as we deal with the cost of living" - took us out of the worlds largest FTA, raised tax at every opportunity, more foodbanks than ever, parties in his house while everyone isolated.
"levelling up the country" - seriously!?
"helping Ukraine" - like everyone else has done?

Representative for Wellingborough.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

It's all seemingly going rather well I think. Throbber after throbber is pronouncing their unwavering support.

I shall be having the night off tonight with a bottle of red

Popcorn and a nice IPA here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

It's all seemingly going rather well I think. Throbber after throbber is pronouncing their unwavering support.

I shall be having the night off tonight with a bottle of red

109 of 180 now declared. If they could just declare at 181, that would be just lovely. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The government is spending so much time cleaning up after Boris that like you say they're limiting their time to actually do anything good

Like that's going to happen. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I'm rather ashamedly ignorant of what's going on, does the whole of Parliament vote tonight or is just for Tory MPs? 

Just the tories. Johnson needs 50% of the votes to be ok (officially ok, but that would be a very bad victory, if you know what I mean).

That’s the 180 votes referenced above. 

I’ve seen some suggestion the rebels could reach 120 votes which wouldn’t be a good result for him.

I think that’s broadly correct.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I'm rather ashamedly ignorant of what's going on, does the whole of Parliament vote tonight or is just for Tory MPs? 

Just Tory MPs.

You'd think though that the next thing for Labour to do (assuming he wins as expected) is call for a parliamentary vote on the same and force the Tory rebels to do a u-turn on their earlier objections. 

• Thanks 1

How is it the bbc can only find Tory voters for their voxpops? And so many of them are still in favour of him staying. 
I must be more out of touch than I realised. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, choffer said:

How is it the bbc can only find Tory voters for their voxpops? And so many of them are still in favour of him staying. 
I must be more out of touch than I realised. 

Sword of Damocles. 

• Like 1

Â