The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Bad news for Labour if the likes of Jeremy Hunt becomes leader - he'd shore up the blue wall enough to prevent Labour getting in. In fact, any Tory candidate that can appear reasonably Tory and reasonably middle ground would blunt Labour's chances somewhat. 

51 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

People in interviews saying “there is no alternative” is why the Tories get away with murder, literally. 

I can see why the public would say something like that because we all know that the Tory party is filled with incompetent scum but when you've got MP's coming out and saying words that you could legitimately interpret as "we're all a bit shit, aren't we?" what on earth can they be thinking.

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Bad news for Labour if the likes of Jeremy Hunt becomes leader - he'd shore up the blue wall enough to prevent Labour getting in. In fact, any Tory candidate that can appear reasonably Tory and reasonably middle ground would blunt Labour's chances somewhat. 

It would take a rather large stretch of at least my imagination to see the current make up of the Parliamentary Party ever electing him to be their leader. It contains far too many absolute throbbers, especially in the newest intake of first time MPs

Imagine the kind of bribery going on right now as BJ rings all the MP’s asking for a positive vote.

You’re getting a new hospital, you’re getting a new police station, you’re getting a new sports centre.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Imagine the kind of bribery going on right now as BJ rings all the MP’s asking for a positive vote.

You’re getting a new hospital, you’re getting a new police station, you’re getting a new sports centre.

and imagine being that gullible you'd believe anything he was telling you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, desensitized43 said:

They will already be preparing the good news for their constituents.

It’ll all get chucked on the pile of rising national debt to save the liars own arse for a bit longer. 

It’s also yet another day devoted to Boris Johnson and not not doing what they should all be doing.

Weeks and weeks have been lost for hundreds or thousands of MP’s and civil sergeants whilst they debate, discuss, argue and vote on the crimes and incompetences of their leader. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Anything over 120 and he will be in deep sh*t

Penny Mordant has been suspiciously quiet. Perhaps an afternoon resignation to liven things up?

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s also yet another day devoted to Boris Johnson and not not doing what they should all be doing.

I dunno. The more time they spend on internal party matters the less time they have to break something important, do a treason or accidentally sexually assault anyone.

Probably good to keep them busy in this way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm just amazed that (at least) 5 other women wanted to sh@g* this bumbling, entitled clearing in the woods as well as his wife 🤮

*judging by the amount of children and terminations associated with him

Edited by mottaloo

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Weeks and weeks have been lost for hundreds or thousands of MP’s and civil sergeants whilst they debate, discuss, argue and vote on the crimes and incompetences of their leader. 

This is the penny that's yet to drop with those endlessly parroting the "we need to get on with the job" crap. Yes, we do, that's why he should have gone immediately when he got the fine and when it become apparently he lied to parliament.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

Might be exactly the kind of situation where his reputation for being a bare faced liar actually comes back to bite him... maybe

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ml1dch said:

I dunno. The more time they spend on internal party matters the less time they have to break something important, do a treason or accidentally sexually assault anyone.

Probably good to keep them busy in this way.

Yeah this could be true.

What it kind of reminds me of is Brexit (I know I know, bear with me)

I remember reading or hearing that a big problem with the Remain campaign was that the Leave campaign were throwing so much shit and nonsense at Remain that they spent more time cleaning up that dirt rather than actually doing any meaningful campaigning. And it was made worse by the fact Remain was essentially the government with reputation and consequences (I know lol) so they HAD to explain these things but also couldn't throw as much shit back themselves. Whereas Leave could do whatever they wanted.

I guess it's similar here. The government is spending so much time cleaning up after Boris that like you say they're limiting their time to actually do anything good. 

Which in itself should be reason enough to get rid of the fat word removed

• Like 1

Â