The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

47 minutes ago, trekka said:
She isn't exactly firing on four cylinders is she. 🤪

Oh, that is mint. She's a bigger gift to the media wolfpack than Diane Abbott ever was. 

• Like 1

We've all probably worked somewhere and you've looked at someone in a senior position and thought how the hell did that get there. Surely as a back bench Tory MP you've got to be looking at Dorries and scratching your head. She is an embarrassment. 

2 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

We've all probably worked somewhere and you've looked at someone in a senior position and thought how the hell did that get there. Surely as a back bench Tory MP you've got to be looking at Dorries and scratching your head. She is an embarrassment. 

In business, it tends to be the Peter Principle; people rising to their level of incompetence. Politics is a slightly different beast, in that Boris doesn't give a **** about the wellbeing and success of the organisation, he purged any dissenting voices and stuffed his cabinet with sycophants who will agree with anything he says and help cover up his gaffs. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

Even for her, she's on fire today...

She also kept going on about what "Jimmy Carr did last night". Imagine making a statement on national TV without the foggiest idea what you're talking about.

Brexit simpleton Steve Barclay adds Downing Street Chief of Staff to his ministerial work and MP work, replacing one of those pointless bell-ends who quit before they were sacked. Will be rivalling Angela Rayner for job titles at this rate.

"Sacked from GB News for not being as racist as they wanted" Guto Harri becomes Communications Director for the next few weeks until they all get chucked out.

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 1

'scuse me wilst I try to stop laughing so I can post this

Give me back my £200,000, major donor tells Tories

Controversial telecoms mogul Mohamed Amersi takes on Conservative party over exclusion from elite gatherings and auction prizes never received

The Guardian on Sunday

Corrupt word removed whines away about the bigger corrupt words removed who took his money and ran.

I have zero sympathy here but the article contains some fantastic quotes of what he was promised and didn't recieve

• Like 1

Â