limpid

Shit manager is shit

Not exactly wide of the mark. Taking off Gil after scoring that goal was ridiculous. He has failed to sort out our obvious weakness down the right too. Pathetic from the manager.

I've got no problem with taking off Gil, but putting on a striker instead of a midfielder to replace him was idiotic. Tow nil up and going from 4-2-3-1 to 4-2-1-3 is stupid.

Sanchez tires in the last twenty minutes of every game and we've got a central midfielder who was perfect for this game on the bench.

Stupid stupid stupid management.

• Like 1

No response from Sherwood to counter Leicester dominating us all half. All he can do is change it up front. Sanchez can't run the last 15 minutes, get him off and go 3 at the back and make us more solid rather than just let Leicester pummel our goal. Pathetic, every poxy game it happens.

Lol now he takes off Bacuna, clueless

Shit manager is shit

Not exactly wide of the mark. Taking off Gil after scoring that goal was ridiculous. He has failed to sort out our obvious weakness down the right too. Pathetic from the manager.

I've got no problem with taking off Gil, but putting on a striker instead of a midfielder to replace him was idiotic. Tow nil up and going from 4-2-3-1 to 4-2-1-3 is stupid.

Sanchez tires in the last twenty minutes of every game and we've got a central midfielder who was perfect for this game on the bench.

Stupid stupid stupid management.

I agree in principle but I still don't understand the logic of taking Gil off. After that goal he'd be full of confidence and more likely to do something else good/productive. Since then we've looked flat, bereft of ideas, and have basically made ourselves go down to ten men by virtue of bringing on Ayew.