limpid

I'd consider bringing Veretout on for Gabby, let Sinclair take his role up front and going 4-3-3.  Still a good half, at one stage I was worried we'd control the game but not score the goal.  Gil created a couple of chances with his vision, I'm so glad he's back playing.  Just hope he can shrug off all the kicks he's going to get all season.

Really think we played well.  So nice to see us dominate possession like that and not just sideways negative passing.  Skill and composure all over the pitch, warms the cockles.

Really hope we can push on second half and not try to just hold out for 1-0. 

Lescott's nouse has impressed me

That foul he did when they were breaking and he didn't even get a yellow for it

He oozes that calm confidence. Early days at present but can see why he was WBA POTY.. far too good for them.. :P

Gabby had a couple of ok moments but couldn't control the ball in easy situations and gave it away too easy and would easily be upgraded on, I'd like to see Ayew come on for him and play Sinclair where Gabby has been and have Ayew play off him.

we've been much the better. Lescott impressive half, Richards beast as normal.

Inler was all over Sanchez in the lead up to the goal. Penalty all day long and we wouldnt have got it either which is shocking when you watch it back. Good job Jack notched straight after would have been left fuming.

Lets get a couple more and enjoy putting these pretenders to the sword :)