limpid

Thought Gabby did alright apart from that nonsense at the end.

Never looked in trouble there, argue that is one of the most dominant performances I've seen us put in since the 4-1 against Naaaarwich.

More of the same second half please.

Lescott has provided a real calm head. 

Gabbys touch and and runs have been his usual bag of shite

jack shoved my comments down my throat. He still passed it in though ;)

sanchez needs to stop playing it towards our goal.

need to get sinclair and GIL on the ball more in important areas

Neither Gabby or Sinclair have been poor - they both had quiet periods in the last ten minutes of the half and we need to keep them more involved. It's odd, at the beginning of the half Gabby and Sinclair were the threat and then it changed to Gil and Grealish. If we can get all four working for ten minutes of the second half, we'll put this one to bed.

fantastic half imo.

Sanchez has bossed this midfield. Grealish was poor generally but linked well with Gil and Amavi. Great great goal. Well taken.

Gil has been good. Lost the ball a few times when back to goal but when hes facing defenders.. hes set up Gabby and Jacks chances and worked hard off the ball.

Sinclair too quiet.. if it continues i hope Ayew gets another go.

Richards and Lescott.. brilliant.

Two concerns.

Leicester have been rubbish.... they wont be again in the second half and the tinkerman will make changes. How will Sherwood react this time? did nothing the last two games they made half time changes.

Westwood needs to be taken off corners.. i know he set up Gestede but thats the only goal or possibly two in two seasons that hes set up. With the amount he takes its not good enough.