Adem Ljajić

Villarocker

Tom Fox has confirmed we are not after Ljajic at all.

He just told Howard Hodgson at the game.

Howard Hodgson? I don't believe a thing that muppet says. In fact, I'm more likely to believe the opposite.

Also, would Tom Fox leak transfer details to some social media loudmouth, just because he is in the directors box? No, I don't think so...

I don't know him personally but know people who do and he is by all accounts a top bloke. Just saying.

He went to the restaurant near my road and didn't tell me. Swine.

Tom Fox has confirmed we are not after Ljajic at all.

He just told Howard Hodgson at the game.

Howard Hodgson? I don't believe a thing that muppet says. In fact, I'm more likely to believe the opposite.

Also, would Tom Fox leak transfer details to some social media loudmouth, just because he is in the directors box? No, I don't think so...

I don't know him personally but know people who do and he is by all accounts a top bloke. Just saying.

Touché. Maybe I was a little harsh, but he comes across as a self righteous knob based off his blogs on TBAR, his bid to "save" Villa last year, and his tweets.

I don't care if Prince William asked Tom Fox about a transfer rumor, Fox is going to deny it regardless.

Only newer links I've found than what was talked abotu yesterday are now saying we've asked for him on loan. Which appears to contradict what was said yesterday so I think pinch of salt required with this link. Would be a good player for us, especially if we can loan him to see how he'd go in the Premier league first.

Adem first and major position is as a left-winger, then a secondary striker and finally as an attacking midfielder. A position he plays once in a blue-moon.

To put it simply, he is unneeded as we are more than covered in his position.

We do need another striker and an experienced attacking midfielder.

Players like Alexandre Pato from Corinthians. Who scored 13, assisted 4 in 31 games last season, on loan at Sao Paulo.

Pair him with Hakim Ziyech of Twente, who scored and assisted 17 last season in 40 games and has scored 3, assisting 1 in 3 games this season.

Adem first and major position is as a left-winger, then a secondary striker and finally as an attacking midfielder. A position he plays once in a blue-moon.

Players like Alexandre Pato from Corinthians. Who scored 13, assisted 4 in 31 games last season, on loan at Sao Paulo.

Pair him with Hakim Ziyech of Twente, who scored and assisted 17 last season in 40 games and has scored 3, assisting 1 in 3 games this season.

Please tell us again how you think we should go for Hakim Ziyech.

You haven't told us before.

• Like 2

Pato left Milan back to Brazil because he was homesick... You think he's going to move to Birmingham?

Pato left Milan back to Brazil because he was homesick... You think he's going to move to Birmingham?

Give it a rest with Pato and Ziyech. You've posted it in every thread. There is no chance of us signing Pato

According to Sky Italia, Roma want to determine Juan Iturbe's future at the club before allowing Adem Ljajic to leave the club for Aston Villa.

Roma snapped up Iturbe from Verona last summer, but the man dubbed as the next Lionel Messi had a difficult season in the Italian capital.

Manager Rudi Garcia has now strengthened his attacking options with the signings of Iago Falque and Mohamed Salah, bringing the future of a number of Roma players into doubt.

Sky Italia report that whilst Aston Villa want to sign Serbian international playmaker Ljajic on loan, that move is being delayed whilst Roma determine Iturbe's future.

With Serie A sides Genoa and Fiorentina interested in a move for Iturbe, Ljajic may yet end up staying with Roma rather than finally making a move to England.

Back in January 2009, Ljajic signed for Manchester United from Partizan Belgrade, but saw the deal fall through due to complications over his work permit, leading to an eventual move to Fiorentina in 2010.

Now with Roma, Ljajic has scored 15 goals in 72 games for the Italian giants, whilst his 12 caps for Serbia mean his work permit shouldn't be much of an issue anymore.

Villa will be hoping that Roma make a decision over Iturbe and Ljajic imminently, as with less than a week of the transfer window to go, manager Tim Sherwood will want to know whether Ljajic is heading to Villa Park or not.

With great skill and the ability to play out wide or as a central playmaker, Ljajic would be another attacking threat for Villa, alongside the likes of Jack Grealish, Adama Traore and Jordan Ayew.

The chances of Pato coming to Villa are 0. It's not Shaqiri to Stoke remote, it's me bedding Sofia Vergara remote. 

Poor Bloke - didn't know you needed Viagr....... sorry my bad - bit dyslecks,dixeslic, .......  can't read the words properly!

:P

The chances of Pato coming to Villa are 0. It's not Shaqiri to Stoke remote, it's me bedding Sofia Vergara remote. 

Poor Bloke - didn't know you needed Viagr....... sorry my bad - bit dyslecks,dixeslic, .......  can't read the words properly!

:P

That's that Viagro for you!  :)  

• Like 1