Adem Ljajić

Villarocker

well, I don't think that Rudy was poor against Palace. He just was not existant, as he never got the ball. If we can get in a player to create, get the ball to Rudy and possibly even bench Gabby forever that would be a postitive, surely.

I just don't see it, this position is not a priority at all, and for the fee he'd cost us, we'd be better off spending it on a forward.

It might not be our priority but who's to say how much we have left to spend.

We currently have an outlay of pretty much zero and if this lad was available for 6-8m then a deal should be done. 

Him, Lescott and a proven striker would change my mind on this gamble of a transfer window. 

On 2 May 2012, Ljajić was substituted in a match against Novara. His reaction to this substitution was to sarcastically applaud the manager Delio Rossi, who grabbed and attempted to punch Ljajić. Fiorentina announced after the match that Rossi had been dismissed as manager, and they would take proportionate measures against Ljajić. Ljajić's team-mate Valon Behrami, who was on the bench at the time of the incident, said no one, including him, had heard Ljajić insult Rossi, which disproved the manager's claims that Ljajić insulted his family. Behrami added Rossi should be ashamed for his actions, as well as lying to the media.

Probably best to add some clarification. 

Il Tempo: Fee agreed with Aston Villa, now Ljajic must decide to accept the move or not http://romapress.us/2015/08/25/il-tempo-roma-waiting-on-ljajic-deal-with-aston-villa-close/ … #asr pic.twitter.com/1dN7xatLKE

Just passing on what I've seen tweeted, i've not yet clicked the link.

Ok found this which I think is the source for what you've linked there. It says that now Roma have signed Digne from PSG, who they've been after for a while but was only free now Coentrao has gone to PSG, that Ljajic is surplus to requirements. It says a deal was pretty much done a month ago for both Destro and Ljajic but due uncertanties with a possible takeover we didn't complete the deals. Just waiting for the OK from Ljajic after Sabatini did an express 2 hour meet in LOndon with AVFC and hurredly sorted the deal out.

The rest is to do with Juan Jesus from Inter and other bits and bobs.

I too doubt this will go through, but this seems to be following a very similar pattern to our recent signings from overseas...

We hear it in the foreign press first and it gathers pace a little and finally appears over here.

I'd like it to happen, and I don't see why it cant, we should have plenty of money left still. 

I too doubt this will go through, but this seems to be following a very similar pattern to our recent signings from overseas...

We hear it in the foreign press first and it gathers pace a little and finally appears over here.

I'd like it to happen, and I don't see why it cant, we should have plenty of money left still.