Adem Ljajić

Villarocker

I thought someone said we did. Maybe we will, I wouldn't be surprised. we certainly need a striker, 24M is a lot and it seems unlikely but who knows.

if we spent 24mill on a striker and it was Berahino, i wouldn't be happy.  Lot better more proven strikers out there for even less than that. 

I thought someone said we did. Maybe we will, I wouldn't be surprised. we certainly need a striker, 24M is a lot and it seems unlikely but who knows.

I'm only going to reply to this one more time, because we're going OT, but I'm going to reply in a series of questions:

1) Do we seem like a club that has £25m (a fee not so very much lower than that Liverpool spent on Benteke!) lying around to spend on a striker?

2) Do you think that anyone is likely to see a move from West Brom , who finished above us last season, as anything other than a sideways move?

3) Does Saido Berahino strike you as a young man lacking self-belief, who doesn't think that he could thrive in a team playing in Europe?

4) Are you aware that Tottenham have already had two bids rejected, and are clearly going to bid again?

5) Are you living in a fantasy world?

I'm only going to reply to this one more time, because we're going OT, but I'm going to reply in a series of questions:

1) Do we seem like a club that has £25m (a fee not so very much lower than that Liverpool spent on Benteke!) lying around to spend on a striker?

2) Do you think that anyone is likely to see a move from West Brom , who finished above us last season, as anything other than a sideways move?

3) Does Saido Berahino strike you as a young man lacking self-belief, who doesn't think that he could thrive in a team playing in Europe?

4) Are you aware that Tottenham have already had two bids rejected, and are clearly going to bid again?

5) Are you living in a fantasy world?

1) Benteke is worth way more than what Liverpool paid for him. I haven't got a clue how much money we have lying around. I'm sure know would believe we'd spend so big on Bent when we did.

2) I think most people would see moving from WBA to Aston Villa as a step up, because it is.

3) He might think he can play for a team in Europe but if no such team wants him then what's he gonna do.

4) I was aware that they've bid, I didn't know that they've bid twice or that they're clearly going to bid again. As we've proven already this seaso just because better placed clubs want our targets dosen't mean we have to miss out

5) I live in the same world as everybody else.

Edited by useless

That gif's from Curb Your Enthusiasm when Larry's on stage with David Schwimmer and forgets his lines. Rather fittingly in the end it turns out that Larry does a great performance and the audience are all clapping glued to their seats.

• Like 3

That gif's from Curb Your Enthusiasm when Larry's on stage with David Schwimmer and forgets his lines. Rather fittingly in the end it turns out that Larry does a great performance and the audience are all clapping glued to their seats.

viSUen.gif

• Like 1

viSUen.gif

I don't remember the episode of Curb set in the UN.

This thread = Classic Useless.

rip ronaldo

yesterday's man

you guys are way ahead of yourselves and think we are better than we are. Let's pay him on pay as play deal, probably still a decent player off the bench maybe in the 92nd minute

Most important question, how do you pronounce his name? I was thinking maybe la-lich but then there's no 'l' in the middle so I'm confused.

its pronounced JOHNSON

the L is silent.

;)

No no, it's spelt Ljajic but it's pronounced throat wobbler mango!

• Like 1

One of my pet hates on here is people bumping transfer threads for ridiculous reasons such as how do you pronounce his name, dear me.

Anyway as soon as Trent said there was nothing on this I took it as that and low and behold the Mail this morning said we weren't in for him.