limpid

Celtic gone. Get up the yard.

Celtic legal team currently checking and double checking the eligibility of every Malmo member of staff from the chairman to the club captain to the tea lady. 

Apparently they are now investigating the eligibility of Jo Inge Berget's beard.

3-3 but that wasnot a pen

Very unconvincing regardless of score

Of course it is. We made NINE changes and played Sanchez and Baker at centre half.

Jesus Christ fellas, get a **** grip of yourselves. I don't know how you cope living like this. It worries me that I live in a world populated by people so easily angered.

So it was a very intelligent decision to do that?

Intelligent to play a cm at cb?

Intelligent to disrespect notts county with a poor bench?

Yeah ok let's get a grip we have looked so good thus far this season

Did I say any of that? No.

Have you taken any of that into account or the potential reasons behind that? No.

I think we have looked "good" yes. Even if not, it's 4 bloody games in with a brand new XI that has been missing its creative talent. So yes, get a grip.

well win or lose...  i don't agree with the lineup choice.  I would have liked to have seen more regulars in the lineup to help them 'gel' faster for league play personally.  I know they would have been knackered from playing Saturday- but they could have played 45-60minutes FFS.  ;)

I would have liked to have seen Veretout, Sanchez, Gana in the midfield personally-

3-3 but that wasnot a pen

Very unconvincing regardless of score

Of course it is. We made NINE changes and played Sanchez and Baker at centre half.

Jesus Christ fellas, get a **** grip of yourselves. I don't know how you cope living like this. It worries me that I live in a world populated by people so easily angered.

So it was a very intelligent decision to do that?

Intelligent to play a cm at cb?

Intelligent to disrespect notts county with a poor bench?

Yeah ok let's get a grip we have looked so good thus far this season

Did I say any of that? No.

Have you taken any of that into account or the potential reasons behind that? No.

I think we have looked "good" yes. Even if not, it's 4 bloody games in with a brand new XI that has been missing its creative talent. So yes, get a grip.

Calm down you two, it's just a commercial.