Adama Traore

mwj

I'd still love to see him learn to play CF he's got a lot of the attributes (apart from being made of glass ) seems a waste to have him running down the flanks when he could be scaring the bejesus out of some plodding CB 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Wonkertonk said:

Apparently I am rubbish at attaching images and/or links.. Dr Tony confirming both Adama and Amavi very close to returning soon.

Here you go (fyi just copy and paste the link to the Tweet)

On 06/08/2016 at 00:54, HanoiVillan said:

I work with a huge number of non-British nationals in Birmingham every day. 85% of them hate it here. I doubt 'going to a different restaurant' will cure his homesickness. 

That suprises me.  So do I and most of them like it here - a lot live in the city centre and they often talk positively about it.  

On topic - be great to get these two back.  Looking forward to seeing how RDM and Clarke handle Adama - he will terrify defences with his pace and I think RM will get on the end of some of his low bullet crosses.

Edited by Gary Thomas

9 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I'd still love to see him learn to play CF he's got a lot of the attributes (apart from being made of glass ) seems a waste to have him running down the flanks when he could be scaring the bejesus out of some plodding CB 

Not a bad shout, although not sure what his finishing is like (took his goal well in that cup game last season mind).

9 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Isn't intelligent, would be crowded out. Needs the space to run into. One dimensional but could be very effective. Never a forward in a billion years.

I feel he's just been unlucky here with injuries.

I don't think he was injury prone at Barca so hopefully he'll be fit and raring to go soon. Probably said this before but I genuinely cannot wait until (or if) he forces his way into the team and absolutely demolishes opposition full backs.

13 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

fark hes huge.. considering how much muscle he has... its amazing he is as quick as he is. When Gabby added muscle... he lost pace and then got fat. 

48 minutes ago, Jenko#4 said:

Has his 100m time ever been recorded any where ? The Spanish record is 10.06 seconds.... wonder how close he could get!

I found a spurious link that suggested that Gabby ran 100m in 10.98 seconds. He's quicker than Gabby - http://www.thesportster.com/soccer/top-15-fastest-100m-times-ran-by-footballers/

I wouldn't be surprised if he were to top that list. I've never seen a footballer take off like he can, the only word for it is explosive. He can control the ball too, which is an incredible feat at that speed. Whether he has the stamina or the very top speed I don't know, but as I said it wouldn't surprise me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I found a spurious link that suggested that Gabby ran 100m in 10.98 seconds. He's quicker than Gabby - http://www.thesportster.com/soccer/top-15-fastest-100m-times-ran-by-footballers/

I wouldn't be surprised if he were to top that list. I've never seen a footballer take off like he can, the only word for it is explosive. He can control the ball too, which is an incredible feat at that speed. Whether he has the stamina or the very top speed I don't know, but as I said it wouldn't surprise me.

LOL he's fast but suggesting he could run the 100m in sub 10's seconds is a bit much. 

Edited by Holtern8

4 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I wonder what the likes of Burton and Rotherham will make of him if and when he returns. I imagine their full backs will be **** terrified! 

Probably take him out the first time he gets the ball.

Â