Jose Angel Crespo

Qwpzxjor1

Says on Fifa he's a RM, 67 rated silver card. For those of you who don't play FUT, that's not good.

For those of you who do play FUT/FIFA, that means **** all.
Well on Fifa it means a lot, I certainly wouldn't be putting him in my team. But yes, in terms of real life it doesn't mean much, players on Fifa generally are underrated unless they're at one of the top 6 teams. Benteke for instance has never been great on there, I'll bet you anything he'll be amazing next season now he's at Liverpool.

Tonev was rated 67 Silver 2 years ago and was my Topscorer (1st Division). Ratings mean nothing in FUT.

Anyway, Welcome to the Villa Crespo! Love the beard!

Ye ole Cullar song…

He's 6ft 2' from sunny spain Crespo - crespo…

Jose Crespo villa centre half

la la la la la lala lala

Or even

Oh Jose Crespo

You are the love of my life

Oh Jose Crespo

I'd let you **** the wife

Oh Jose Crespo

I want a beard like you.

Edited by Sid4ever

We now have 2 recognised RB's which means Bacuna can play more forward in his natural position if selected.

Midfield? Not sure I trust him there.

Can see Hutton ending up at WB.

that was his recognised position before comin here. Hi filled in at right back when we were desperate with injuries.

He hasn't ever impressed me in midfield. Gives ball away easily.

Agreed.

Bacuna has never been anything other than crap when played in midfield for us.

The only position he's done well in is fullback.

He's not comfortable enough with close passing to be effective in midfield.

He's like the curates egg, good in parts....but he does get undone a bit in midfield....I also think consistency is his failing.....good game bad game.....nothing to hang your hat on.

Odd signing. Assuming it's a very small fee and he's just cover. Cordoba were the worst La Liga team seen in recent times. 

on that basis....no one would have signed Benteke or Delph.....avoiding relegation for 4 years on the trot.

Â