Jose Angel Crespo

Qwpzxjor1

Welcome to the club Jose!

Angel did well with us and I always thought that Crespo would have done the same had we signed him so now you have the opportunity to make an impact with us. It also proves that our scouting network did look somewhere other than France for new players.    

I'm really really not happy about this signing, in fact I'm livid at Sherwood.

The guy is quite clearly called Jose, Sherwood might have the smooth talk of a used car salesman of the year 2007 but Jose isn't fooling anyone if they ain't called Jordan we don't want to know.

Bit of ITK Trent, he has agreed to change his name by deed poll when he has signed to Jordan Crespo........problem solved so welcome Jordan.

BBC released an article on it the other day saying we signed him so I reckon it's a done deal.

edit: nvm, says we've agreed a deal. so much for reading skills. reckon it'll happen though.

Edited by osmark86

I'm now annoyed at Gueye.. I mean Idrissa? What kind of name is that? Jordan up or get out of our club Gueye.. 

It's cryptic, I know, but I've figured it out.  All names lead to Jordan, right?

A quick google of "Idrissa Jordan" leads me to the following future football talent:

http://www.reddishvilla.co.uk/team-player-profiles.asp?team=26&playerid=184

What's that?  A guy playing at Reddish Villa with both Idrissa and Jordan in his name?

Idrissa Gueye, you now satisfy the tedious Jordan-link criteria.

(Edit:  Hello Jose!)

Edited by bobzy

Â