Jose Angel Crespo

Qwpzxjor1

Will fans now stop panicking that we are not getting players in quick enough. We do our business if we can under the radar. 

No one saw this coming. And glad it has too 

Says on Fifa he's a RM, 67 rated silver card. For those of you who don't play FUT, that's not good.

For those of you who do play FUT/FIFA, that means **** all.

Well on Fifa it means a lot, I certainly wouldn't be putting him in my team. But yes, in terms of real life it doesn't mean much, players on Fifa generally are underrated unless they're at one of the top 6 teams. Benteke for instance has never been great on there, I'll bet you anything he'll be amazing next season now he's at Liverpool.

Under Lambert this type of player would be coming in to start. Now it's adding to the squad. I'm happy with that level of improvement at the moment.

Actually it'd be Benteke and Vlaar, as well as Lowton, KEA, Westwood, Bennett, Bowery and Sylla, but hey.

Under Lambert this type of player would be coming in to start. Now it's adding to the squad. I'm happy with that level of improvement at the moment.

Actually it'd be Benteke and Vlaar, as well as Lowton, KEA, Westwood, Bennett, Bowery and Sylla, but hey.

What's your point?

What's your point?

I'm just fed up of all the Lambert talk. If you have confidence in Tim, then cool - I think he has done great things this summer. But if you have to use Lambert as a reason to make Tim look good, then it just sounds as though you are insecure about it all.

Have you seen him play?

How do you know he's not coming in to start?

Â