Jose Angel Crespo

Qwpzxjor1

And this is why I don't take much stock in anything the media (especially the British media) say - the club do their transfer business quietly and we often get stuff like this just come out of nowhere.

I don't think you can say that this summer. This is the first thing that the media or social media haven't let us know before.

The press were bang on early about everything to do with the delph and benteke deals. There were pics of Guyee on twitter walking out of BHX. The press reported amavi weeks before we signed him and the same with Richards.

This summer it really hasn't been a secret with what's going on at the club.

And this is why I don't take much stock in anything the media (especially the British media) say - the club do their transfer business quietly and we often get stuff like this just come out of nowhere.

I don't think you can say that this summer. This is the first thing that the media or social media haven't let us know before.

The press were bang on early about everything to do with the delph and benteke deals. There were pics of Guyee on twitter walking out of BHX. The press reported amavi weeks before we signed him and the same with Richards.

We've also been linked pretty heavily to a ton of players who we probably aren't going to sign (e.g. Huddlestone).

According to good old Wikipedia we were interested in him back in 2008. Doesn't look like he's ever held on to a first team spot very regularly, at 28 years old it seems a strange signing. Will be interesting to see what happens with this one. 

PLayed 29 games last season, but Cordoba were relegated. 

We've also been linked pretty heavily to a ton of players who we probably aren't going to sign (e.g. Huddlestone).

True but we really haven't done much in secret. There will be lots of false reports but on the whole we've known a lot about our ins and outs this summer.

Seems to me that this guy is just creating competition for Clark and Okore. Unlikely that he is a definite first team player seeing as Cordoba were relegated last season? 

First of our summer signings that's I've been disappointed with. I understand the need for depth and filling a squad, but I'd much rather a young british player was given a chance for a couple of years (like lowton was) and then moved on if not good enough!

First of our summer signings that's I've been disappointed with. I understand the need for depth and filling a squad, but I'd much rather a young british player was given a chance for a couple of years (like lowton was) and then moved on if not good enough!

Why? I'd just rather buy the best player suited to the role. If that's a young English player or an older foreign player who cares?

Edited by DCJonah

Why? I'd just rather buy the best player suited to the role. If that's a young English player or an older foreign player who cares?

nnock1984 cares. That's who.

• Like 1

Says on Fifa he's a RM, 67 rated silver card. For those of you who don't play FUT, that's not good.

For those of you who do play FUT/FIFA, that means **** all.

Well on Fifa it means a lot, I certainly wouldn't be putting him in my team. But yes, in terms of real life it doesn't mean much, players on Fifa generally are underrated unless they're at one of the top 6 teams. Benteke for instance has never been great on there, I'll bet you anything he'll be amazing next season now he's at Liverpool.

What is the point of this comment? Seen a few comments like this over the last few days comparing potential signings with computer game ratings - Ridiculous! 

Â