Emmanuel Adebayor

yayoboy

so do we reckon this will be a done deal by sundown?

Definitely. Sherwood, Adebayor and Veretout will ride off into the sunset together following the press release.

Cowboy%20Up.JPG

It's going to get so hot in herrre

large_z2DqVxj17aW6xpimRlCLfhKSfUm.jpg

Edited by alreadyexists

We had to expect Spurs to haggle on this one. I would have hoped we could have had them pay half of his wages and taken him on loan with a view to a later buy as we did that midfield player who is now at Everton whose name escapes me. ;) But Levy whilst he wants the player out of the door will not want to be seen to be helping Tim in any way so will try to squeeze every penny he can out of the deal for his club before he lets it happen. I guess the details will not be made public when the deal happens later today.   

No doubt Spurs will leak that they got £10m for Adebaoyr and we are paying Levy his wages from now on.

In reality can you imagine us paying £100k per week for any player?  I can't.

No doubt Spurs will leak that they got £10m for Adebaoyr and we are paying Levy his wages from now on.

In reality can you imagine us paying £100k per week for any player? I can't.

Simply not happening.

If they do that utterly cringeworthy salute thing, I opt out of supporting Villa.

Surely, SURELY, they won't do that again :(

I wont have a problem if he does it 25 times next season ;)

If that 25 times are to salute a win I, personally, will be joining in :)
I thought it was quite emotional considering the heartfelt story behind the salute.

What is the quite emotional story behind the salute?

He's worth the money if he helps us get up the table. I mean even if he only scores 15 goals this season which seems to be his average that could be enough to get us higher up the table which means more money at the end of it all. Pays for itself provided he does the bare minimum of what he's capable of. 

If they do that utterly cringeworthy salute thing, I opt out of supporting Villa.

Surely, SURELY, they won't do that again :(

I wont have a problem if he does it 25 times next season ;)

If that 25 times are to salute a win I, personally, will be joining in :)
I thought it was quite emotional considering the heartfelt story behind the salute.
What is the quite emotional story behind the salute?

I already told it.

• Like 1

I want Adebayor to score a hat trick against spuds having seen the comments of some of their fans

And I want him to do his "run the whole length of the pitch" celebration when he does

I assume he won't be eligible to play against them :(