Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

They need to score more than 12 to be worth it. They need to score, combined, more than 12 points more than the three players you took out scored combined [emoji6]

I know, I'm pretty confident they will (Shelvey, Benteke and Adama). Will report back tomorrow evening!

They need to score more than 12 to be worth it. They need to score, combined, more than 12 points more than the three players you took out scored combined [emoji6]

I know, I'm pretty confident they will (Shelvey, Benteke and Adama). Will report back tomorrow evening!

Ended up a few points better off so the risk was worth it. Still had a crap week though.

Going to have to take a hit this week. Wilson is injured, and Gomez isn't playing anymore for Liverpool. But they're both so cheap that to replace them means I need to get rid of somebody else. Probably going to ditch Aguero as he's taking up valuable funds (cue a hattrick next week I'm sure!), so the money is there, but probably going to cost me 8 points.

I take solace from the fact I wasn't the only one who had an absolute 'mare.  I've taken an 8pt hit and that hasn't even begun to address my defence.  Hopefully it will be passable (not literally!) for the weekend and I'll deal with the rest after the international break.

The woman who "autopicked" her team is STILL top.

:o   :crylaugh:

Yer all rubbish!! :P The shame.

She'd be 15th in the VillaTalk league.

She's still top.

But in lighter news, despite my crap week I'm off the bottom! Woohoo!

The woman who "autopicked" her team is STILL top.

:o   :crylaugh:

Yer all rubbish!! :P The shame.

She'd be 15th in the VillaTalk league.

She's still top.

But in lighter news, despite my crap week I'm off the bottom! Woohoo!

Nope, the guy below me had players playing last night. Back to bottom :(

Already made my changes this week. Wilson and Aguero out, Sturridge and Vardy in. All out attack played.

I'll get Gomez out next week and should have about £2m in the bank to get a decent defender in

I've swapped Hazard, Naismith & Silva for Sanchez, Kane & Tadic.  I've a feeling Kane is about to go on a run and the same for Sanchez.  I just couldn't get Sturridge into the side without gutting it and I wasn't prepared to get rid of Aguero.  I'm in a similar boat regarding Gomez (and Targett).