2015-2016 Fixtures

deeps

nope, paris was planned before wedding so it just worked out that we would have it as our honeymoon but in reality it was just a trip to visit jim morrison's grave. its already been paid off so gladly we are still going. our wedding date was on 15th of august so i would of missed our first home game against united so im even more happier that its called off  :)

Awful fixtures for me. I look at the big days.

Away first game, away last game.

Around Xmas and New Years we are only at home 1 out of 4 games.

Had a quick look at Utds fixtures and it's the exact reverse, home first and last game, 3/4 home games around Xmas.

Spurs - Man City - Everton is probably our toughest sequence. I think we play Liverpool and Chelsea 2 out of 3 at one stage as well.

Unlike the kit this is actually important stuff. It's a fantastic set of fixtures for us. Best we've had in donkeys years.

The fixture list looks so neat and tidy before it is hacked to pieces by the TV channels. Oh for when being on telly was a occasional novelty, rather than a third of your games. I would be amazed if either Bournemouth or United's game would be changed for TV. It will be probably be Bournemouth at a lunchtime kick off. 

Damn just realised I'm holiday for the Bournemouth game. There better be good wifi because last year on the opening day I had to wait until the news at about 8 showed the result

Opening day of 10/11 season I was in Rome with my lady. We'd been out sightseeing and then had to go back to the hotel to get a taxi to the airport. As we were waiting in the lobby, they were showing Villa v West Ham live!

Do we know when sky etc will announce which fans they're screwing transport wise?

You could try looking at the last page :)

Think they should have stated "5 working days"  ;)