2015-2016 Fixtures

deeps

Yeah the tv will see that one as a potential scalp for one of the new boy. The TV companies do love to show that happening on tv, and we are a team that like to oblige and give the tv companies their story.

That is a tough start in my opinion, you never want to play one of the newly promoted teams early on, especially at their place, Man Utd is well Man Utd, and Palace away will be tough under Pardew.

Well phuq you very much Mr. Fixture Computer.  Away to a promoted side on opening day.  About the worst thing that can happen.

Most games look tough from where we stand, but the early games look pretty good to me; 5 of the first 6 are all winnable IMO.  Man United will be tough, but we might just catch em cold before they build up a head of steam.  This makes pre-season really critical as we need to hit the ground running and take points from these games.

So Richard , you knew this yesterday ?

And still my ITK is doubted !

May be just me but I think the opening three fixtures we'll struggle to get any points

The first few games are all pot luck as no one knows who's in form. As the old cliche goes there's no easy games but these set of fixtures are the best we have had in a long while. There's no really bad run so hopefully we don't go breaking any records next season. what's happened to being home or away at the start or end of the season? Or home one year away the next? We have been away 5 years on the trot and it seems the totally random computer favours the top four.

So Richard , you knew this yesterday ?

And still my ITK is doubted !

May be just me but I think the opening three fixtures we'll struggle to get any points

It's not just you.  But then I'm not particularly optimistic anyway.