2015-2016 Fixtures

deeps

From the opening weekend I'd expect:

us Bournemouth

Man. United Spurs

Chelsea Swansea

Arsenal West Ham

Stoke Liverpool

to be the TV games as I think they show 5 a weekend this season.

Wouldn't be surprised if we are the Friday night fixture. Good taster for the season ahead.

Briny, 5 posts up! :P

Do you happen to know when the fixtures and times get 100% confirmed? I'm trying to plan a trip to Villa Park when i am back in the UK in sept.

I assume it is usual for all the games to be listed as 3pm Sat and then they get changed for TV over the coming weeks?

What happened to Friday night games? Isn't that a thing for this season?

Found this quote from Google: "Premier League football will be shown on Friday nights for the first time after up to 10 matches were included in its broadcast rights auction for seasons 2016-19"

Do you happen to know when the fixtures and times get 100% confirmed? I'm trying to plan a trip to Villa Park when i am back in the UK in sept.

Fixtures can be changed at any time. TV changes are usually at least a month in advance, but many other things can cause fixtures to be changed at short notice.

I assume it is usual for all the games to be listed as 3pm Sat and then they get changed for TV over the coming weeks?

What happened to Friday night games? Isn't that a thing for this season?

Found this quote from Google: "Premier League football will be shown on Friday nights for the first time after up to 10 matches were included in its broadcast rights auction for seasons 2016-19"

Thanks...

Fixtures can be changed at any time. TV changes are usually at least a month in advance, but many other things can cause fixtures to be changed at short notice.

...and Thanks.

Great away day in the sun, but potential banana skin...

...we've got Bournemouth (A) first off. :detect:

Obviously I've guaranteed great weather here too.

Get those tickets as soon as possible! :detect:

To be embarrassed on the first day of the season and to be **** by Le Arse on the last day again - bring on the Relegation V6? cant wait!

Nowt like a bit of optimism!

Pleased that there are no top 5 runs like last season. Bournemouth's away allocation is only around 1500 so it will be tough to get tickets

There might be. We don't know who the top five will be yet. [emoji6]

Broadcast selection announcement dates

August- September: Next 5 days 
October - November: July 6 
December: September 17 
January: October 19 
February: November 17 
March: Second working day in January 
April: February 3 
May: March 23

• Like 2

tough opener, but so glad we don't have a horror month or two spell like we've had for the past couple of seasons. March is toughish, but there's no 3-5 week of death where we'll be struggling to aim for more than a couple of points. This if course does not preclude us fro losing several in a row, but at least hopefully we won't have a long winless streak which is important. 

• Like 1

Tv selections

August- September: Next 5 days

October - November: July 6

December: September 17

January: October 19

February: November 17

March: Second working day in January

April: February 3

May: March 23

• Like 1

works out good for me as ive got a family day out on opening day so was hoping we were away and then when im in paris a couple of weeks later we are away again. love it when fixtures come out because you can start looking to next season.

• Like 1

works out good for me as ive got a family day out on opening day so was hoping we were away and then when im in paris a couple of weeks later we are away again. love it when fixtures come out because you can start looking to next season.

Paris? Isn't that cancelled along with the wedding? :)