Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

22 minutes ago, EastEndVillan said:

is that right? makes SJG worth £200m

Best I could find is that he has 3 agents who got €5m each as part of the deal 

Raul Sanhelli was the Head of Football and he lost his job (not just because of pepe) 

Edited by villa4europe

On 27/12/2020 at 16:13, Keyblade said:

Once again, it astounds me that he was Wolves' record signing. 

35m! They spent all that money to replace Doherty (who hasn't been great for Spurs himself) with a far inferior player.

Obligatory bi-weekly Semedo call-out.

Edited by Keyblade
  • Like 1

Adama Traore still has zero goals and zero assists for Wolves this season. Just has pace and not much else.  

I wouldn’t swap him for our Bert Traore and Wolves value Adama between 50-70m!  

Edited by ferguson1
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Adama Traore still has zero goals and zero goals this season for Wolves. Just has pace and not much else. 

Turned it on in about the 42nd minute

46th minute skins his man for pace, breezes past him, it's so easy for him, loads of time and space... Smashes his cross straight out for a goal kick

Same old, no matter how many people he fools by being exciting he will never change 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Adama Traore still has zero goals and zero assists for Wolves this season. Just has pace and not much else.  

I wouldn’t swap him for our Bert Traore and Wolves value Adama between 50-70m!  

Came in here to post his name, there's a myth out there that he was great last season. He wasn't, he was just less shite. I wouldn't buy him for £10m. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Almiron 

I don't know what he does or what he's supposed to be, he's lightweight but not very good on the ball either, he's very sloppy, not great going forward and offers nothing going back 

I remember everyone scrambling to buy him in Fantasy PL when he signed and I couldn't see the fuss 

14 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Almiron 

I don't know what he does or what he's supposed to be, he's lightweight but not very good on the ball either, he's very sloppy, not great going forward and offers nothing going back 

I think he'd be better in a better team. He seems to be being constantly left with the job of being the single-handed link between deep-lying midfielders and attackers (well, apart from aerial balls anyway).

Â