Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

both

it helps that there is a dearth of quality RBs (and LBs) in football, using the obvious indicator that is FIFA player ratings...

image.png.942e92cdc35258be5d8b6842fe44121b.png

the worst thing about that is kimmich, sergi roberto, bender, florenzi, valencia are all midfielders pushed out to RB

17 hours ago, Zatman said:

Trent Alexander Arnold. Consistently out of his depth defensively and looks like he isnt improving at all. Shame as he is quite a good footballer

^^^^^^^^^ We have a winner - totally shite ! - But the scousers need one of their own, so they claim they haven't brought success 

Alvaro Morata.

OK, in the grand scheme of things he's obviously not rubbish, but for a team competing for the title he's no where good enough.

All he does is stand offside or falls over.

Over a season he will ship in some goals but they need better.

Giroud while a poorer goalscorer at least puts in a shift.

• Like 1

yeah he's not "rubbish" but when you think he's played for real madrid, juve, chelsea and obviously spain and had £100m in transfers with a scoring record of 1 in 3, only hit double figures for league goals twice, only played >30 league games in a season twice and yet has 4 league titles, 5 cups, 2 CLs, a super cup and world club cup on his CV (as well as 2 youth level spain wins) i just never see any talent there that says he belongs at that level 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sne said:

Alvaro Morata.

OK, in the grand scheme of things he's obviously not rubbish, but for a team competing for the title he's no where good enough.

All he does is stand offside or falls over.

Over a season he will ship in some goals but they need better.

Giroud while a poorer goalscorer at least puts in a shift.

I do like some of the goals he scores, runs off the last defender are top class. Just lacks the arrogance you need to be a world class forward, goes into his shell too much and out of the game when he misses a chance.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

I do like some of the goals he scores, runs off the last defender are top class. Just lacks the arrogance you need to be a world class forward, goes into his shell too much and out of the game when he misses a chance.

He is so intelligent and brilliant without the ball. Which is a pity for him ?

• 3 weeks later...

kind of like ali, i think statistically for his age he looks better on a piece of paper than he actually is

but then also compare him to similar players of that age and role - werner, brandt, embolo, lozano, andre silva, pavon, andre silva, zivkovic, bailey, augustin, chiesa, dembele and then the younger ones pulisic, kluivert, mbappe, sancho, kean - how many of those would you say are definitely better than him?

2 hours ago, choffer said:

Jose? Is that you?

Rashford has played 3 games less for man utd compared to lingaard despite being nearly 6 years younger (Rashford 88 to lingarrds 91, has more caps for England 33 to 19 and more goals than lingaard for both club and Country. 

I like Rashford, he's nowhere near the finished article but there are far worse players than him. 

11 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Rashford has played 3 games less for man utd compared to lingaard despite being nearly 6 years younger (Rashford 88 to lingarrds 91, has more caps for England 33 to 19 and more goals than lingaard for both club and Country. 

I like Rashford, he's nowhere near the finished article but there are far worse players than him. 

It was more a reference to The "Special" one's reaction to the Rashford miss last night.

Rashford has all the raw ability and skill in the world, but even at 21 he has 150 senior appearances to his name now.

He should have some understanding of how the games works now, the composure to slow play down when through on goal, the ability to pick the right pass at the right time, and not the wrong pass 5 seconds after the correct pass was on.

He hasn't developed.

Â