Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

If they do choose an English manager, which they won't, then Eddie Howe is the obvious candidate. Dyche won't be considered for it.

I agree Howe is the most likely English manager they will go for but Dyche would be the better option in terms of sorting them out with their work ethic, tactical deficiencies and general softness.

On 26/02/2018 at 16:26, Czechlad said:

Mustafi was really good for years in Spain. I think Arsenal's problem is a lack of a DM exposes their centerbacks immensely. Xhaka, Ramsey, Wilshire, and Ozil are very poor defensively, or at least not good enough to be in a midfield two. Only Elneny is a DM, and he isn't enough. 

Eh? Valencia were rubbish defensively when he was their defensive "lynchpin." That Gary Neville season he was awful.

He's only rated because he was part of the Germany world cup winning squad wasn't he....same as Roque Junior of course.

• Like 3

On 02/03/2018 at 11:13, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

I agree Howe is the most likely English manager they will go for but Dyche would be the better option in terms of sorting them out with their work ethic, tactical deficiencies and general softness.

Arsenal saw what happened when Man. United tried that with Moyes. They will go for an established european manager, I would say Tuchel or Jardim at Monaco would be interesting pick ups. Outsider might be picking up Conte when Chelsea sack him although seems he's going back to Italy.

Obviously club for an aspiring British coach is Everton. Will Big Sam even last the season?!

4 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Arsenal saw what happened when Man. United tried that with Moyes. They will go for an established european manager, I would say Tuchel or Jardim at Monaco would be interesting pick ups. Outsider might be picking up Conte when Chelsea sack him although seems he's going back to Italy

Think they will go Rodgers but really need a tough guy

6 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Eh? Valencia were rubbish defensively when he was their defensive "lynchpin." That Gary Neville season he was awful.

He's only rated because he was part of the Germany world cup winning squad wasn't he....same as Roque Junior of course.

He had a good partnership with Otamendi the previous season tbf. Made top 4/Champions League under Nuno. Handy at Samp before that too.

On 2/27/2018 at 03:26, Czechlad said:

Mustafi was really good for years in Spain. I think Arsenal's problem is a lack of a DM exposes their centerbacks immensely. Xhaka, Ramsey, Wilshire, and Ozil are very poor defensively, or at least not good enough to be in a midfield two. Only Elneny is a DM, and he isn't enough. 

Not to be nit picky but Wilshere's ability to win the ball back is quite immense. He goes in hard and is often rewarded. It's just not his role to be a DM.

On 2/26/2018 at 04:56, Zatman said:

Jack Wilshere

Disapprove of this. Wins the ball back, can dribble past a few, good build up play, excellent lob pass. Just needs to add goals and he'd be a very good player. Cares about the game too.

5 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Disapprove of this. Wins the ball back, can dribble past a few, good build up play, excellent lob pass. Just needs to add goals and he'd be a very good player. Cares about the game too.

Made of glass though. 

9 hours ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

He had a good partnership with Otamendi the previous season tbf. Made top 4/Champions League under Nuno. Handy at Samp before that too.

Otamendi has been much better this year so I'd credit him as the driving force of that partnership.

Mustafi is very average and getting found out even more now Koscienly is declining with injuries.

You cannot call Wilshere a rubbish player. He was a very good player, a possible great player but that has gone now. You could see at Bournemouth he was slow and sluggish and could no longer carry the ball and cover the ground quick enough. The fact he is now starting for Arsenal is damning, the talk of a new contract even more so.

• Like 1

Â