Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

7 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Cattermole, seen middle aged sunday league footballers after a stag night with more mobility and stamina.

I thought we'd be in for him this year - Bruce has signed him twice before. 

Glad he hasn't!

On 08/01/2018 at 22:38, rodders0223 said:

Everytime I watch Wayne Hennessey I am just astounded at how he has made it at the highest level ( as a No.1, a No.2 or even a No.3)  

He is absolutely atrocious.

He does let in some soft goals but also kept a clean sheet v Man. City the other week.

7 minutes ago, andym said:

There's a few players in the Arsenal team worth of this thread. In particular:

Welbeck - how has he spent his entire career so far at top 4 teams?

Iwobi - fast but that's about.

Welbeck is a little bit unlucky too with his injuries. But yes normally he isnt good enough for a top 6 team. Thats why hes only a sub most of the times.

And Im still not sure about Iwobi. I would also say he isnt good enough yet to play a big role in a top team, but he has the talent to maybe develop into a big player for Arsenal.

His decision making is still too inconsistent, but as you can see with his assist this game vs Bournemouth he has flashes of brilliance.

Petr Cech. Never been the same since his head injury but he has now degenerated into a very poor goalkeeper who manages to both let in very soft goals and make very poor decisions. He's finished and this season has been among the worst keepers in the premier league.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, andym said:

There's a few players in the Arsenal team worth of this thread. In particular:

Welbeck - how has he spent his entire career so far at top 4 teams?

Iwobi - fast but that's about.

Xhaka is usually my regular shittest Arsenal player starting ;)

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Petr Cech. Never been the same since his head injury but he has now degenerated into a very poor goalkeeper who manages to both let in very soft goals and make very poor decisions. He's finished and this season has been among the worst keepers in the premier league.

He was eveb half decent Chelsea would never have let him join Arsenal. I enjoyed at the time how they painted it out that due to his loyal service they would allow him to join a rival, when everyone knew he was shot.

Brilliant goalkeeper in his prime but physically he is gone. Reminds me of Given with us, his body just doesn't have agility anymore, takes him so long to get down.

Â