Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

15 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Cheik N'Doye.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Carl Jenkinson, I was relieved the ref didnt send him off in 2nd half

Will probably be back starting for Arsenal next season knowing Wenger :lol:

Just came to this thread to post exactly these two. How did Jenkinson ever play for Arsenal?

Jenkinson was never Arsenal quality but he did have a decent season on loan at West Ham few years ago. Injuries have knackered him.

N'doye though...I'm sure some of the people who regularly watched the French league were saying he was like Kante as a dominant DM. He is rubbish.

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Cheik N'Doye.

He did very well at Angers and has been a goalscoring midfielder over his career. However he looks absolutely diabolical to me, he is clumsy, has a poor touch and can barely move, he looks shot as an athlete and he is as every bit slow witted as he is on his feet. 

• Like 1

I thought he was the weak link in the France team in Euro 2016 as well. At Juventus he was protected though by the great players around him. Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal,  the great defence, Buffon

• Like 2

I wonder whether being at such a dominant team as Juve, in a relatively weak league, masked the flaws in his game. If I recall he never really dominated for Juve in the big Champions League games, and I thought he was poor in the Euros for France after the group stage. He's a player with technical ability, but he doesn't dominate games, doesn't read the game particularly well and doesn't have any leadership qualities at all whatsoever. He's probably the most overrated player over the past few years. 

Jenkinson was absolutely blowing today, everytime they got a throw he took an age and I don't think it was purely tactical.

Stockdale, everyone keeps telling me he is a good goalkeeper?  His kicking is awful, he turned down a PL team for money and he has the physique of Mr Blobby.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Aurier looks awful since he arrived, he was decent at PSG but nice to see him flop since he is a piece of shit

Another garbage player signed from the French league for a substantial fee, he shares the same category as Tiemoue Bakayoko. 

Â