Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Good strikers are at a premium these days, which is why they go for crazy fees. Morata whole not bring amazing it's still probably in the top 10 for his position. It's not like the 90's anymore where there were so many great strikers. 

is he top 10 though. off top of my head Lewandowski, Suarez, Kane, Aubameyang, Lukaku, Costa, Aguero, Benzema, Higuain, Zlatan, Cavani are better centre forwards than him. Not including players like Giroud, Mandzukic, Falcao, Modeste, Benteke who have better records than him and then players like Mbappe. Belotti, Jesus who are better potential

15 minutes ago, Zatman said:

is he top 10 though. off top of my head Lewandowski, Suarez, Kane, Aubameyang, Lukaku, Costa, Aguero, Benzema, Higuain, Zlatan, Cavani are better centre forwards than him. Not including players like Giroud, Mandzukic, Falcao, Modeste, Benteke who have better records than him and then players like Mbappe. Belotti, Jesus who are better potential

He's there or thereabouts. Giroud and co are definitely not better than him. I think Benteke is a better player personally but that's not how the rest of football sees him as he plays for an unfashionable club and is overshadowed by Lukaku etc. He's also much younger than the majority of the first camp which raises his price as he's not the finished article just yet.

Is Morata better than Negredo and Soldado when they came to England? Younger of course but both of those were ripping up La Liga and yet couldn't replicate it in the prem although Negredo was pretty good in his first 6 months, got injured and was never the same after.

26 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Chicarito. Extremely limited flat track bully.

At £16m it must be the deal of the window. Boro bought the Forest striker for similar money.

• Like 1

He was benched quite a bit at Leverkusen last year. One of those Bent types who contributes little outside the box but get the crosses in and he will score and probably work quite well with Carroll.

Given West Ham have signed him I fully expect him to do his ACL 10 minutes into his debut and be out for the season.

Fancy Lanzini to have a really stand out season and probably get a bigger club end of season. He stepped up well second half of last season and Argentina started calling him up which will add to his value.

Snodgrass is the other with his crosses and free kicks but apparently he's been terrible for them and all the West Ham fans want him gone a.s.a.p.

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Fancy Lanzini to have a really stand out season and probably get a bigger club end of season. He stepped up well second half of last season and Argentina started calling him up which will add to his value.

Snodgrass is the other with his crosses and free kicks but apparently he's been terrible for them and all the West Ham fans want him gone a.s.a.p.

I do rate Snodgrass. he has only had half a season and was injured as well

12 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

No wonder, he must be due for a pension soon. 

He'll do well to draw a pension, he died 5 years ago :(

Â