Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

West Ham's Ashley Westwood. King of pointless passes, taking the easy option, dropping between centres backs to pick up the easy balls, and achieving nothing.

Thats the West Ham way ;)

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Have to disagree, he is a much better footballer than people give him credit for, but clearly is never going to stay fit, will never lay off the alcohol, and is quite happy now to see out his days being a big fish in a shitty pond. Shame, I do think he had good ability and football intelligence, not just an aerial threat.

I agree Carroll is a good player and one of best players of his type around, his reputation is handicapped by the Liverpool transfer. Agree though his professionalism is very poor. No way a player can keep getting so many injuries

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Said before the game he's only played 150 premier league games in his career. Been playing in this league since 2010.

He made his Premier League debut in 2007 :o

On 10/25/2017 at 22:03, Zatman said:

He made his Premier League debut in 2007 :o

He made a few sub appearences in 2008-09 but 2010 was first he was a week in week out starter.

Crazy when you think of adding up all the games missed through injury that Carroll, Wilshere and Phil Jones have missed about 6 full seasons between them.

On 25/10/2017 at 21:04, rodders0223 said:

West Ham's Ashley Westwood. King of pointless passes, taking the easy option, dropping between centres backs to pick up the easy balls, and achieving nothing.

I play 5-a-side football and I've just realised that this is the exact role I have in the team. Thanks for making me feel bad about myself. -_-

• Like 1

On 10/25/2017 at 20:48, andym said:

Andy Carroll

Gets made out by some in the media as some sort of throwback to the 'good old, tough, English centre forward'. You even hear some talking about him for the world cup squad.

In reality he's a big lumbering carthorse who scores the occasional nice goal, but mainly just charges round the pitch barging into people but having no actual effect on the game.

Plus he's made of glass. 

• 3 weeks later...
Â