Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

5 hours ago, VillaChris said:

According to everyone though he's having an amazing season?! Everton fan on the radio yesterday said he was the best attacking midfielder in the prem last three months which was ridiculous.

I do think he floats into some good areas of the pitch but his end product isn't there as he doesn't score or create enough. Really living off the back of the 13/14 season.

No doubt he has talent but doesn't make the right decisions often enough for me and his tackling is plain wreckless.. it reminds me a bit about Jack Rodwell when everyone was raving about him at Everton and he's done nothing.

• Like 1

Yes I agree Chris he has a lot more talent than Rodwell. Deli Ali is a smarter footballer. The difference between the really top players and the average ones  is between their ears really. Luis Suarez is a great example. by his own admission he said he wasn't the most naturally gifted,  but he's probably the smartest footballer playing.

3 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

Mustafi. Looks poor almost all the time, looks a Championship player without Koscielny. 

I think he looks a decent defender - threat at set pieces and so much time ahead of him career-wise too.  Definitely needs a more mobile player alongside him, though.  Sort of in the same way that Vidic did at United.

Needs a bit more work, he is getting there with the constantly pointing at other players to do his job. He hasn't quite reached Micah Richards level of stamping his feet and throwing his arms down, but I am sure he will get there :)

33 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Billy Jones. Sunderland's Hutton. No matter who they sign or try to replace him with he hangs on in there.

in fairness he took over the role from an equally bad right back in Phil Bardsley who is amazingly still a Premier LEague player

Looks like the latest injury has knackered Welbeck at the highest level aswell. His finishing is still mediocre and he can't even get in games atm so think he's punching above his weight being at Arsenal.

He'd be perfect for a team like Bournemouth, West Brom or Stoke.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

I'm not sure Bournemouth would turn down an England international CF if offered. Think Defoe would be great for them aswell. Next step to be a top half team.

I think they will loan Rashford in the summer. I can see Mourinho loaning him out and not to a contender. he would thrive there

Â