Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

53 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Jerome Sinclair. From the Connor Wickham 'doesn't even look like a footballer' school of technically inept lumps.

Wickham

Average at best. Gets paid a fortune and his missus is stunning

Grrrr!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FrenchVillaLova said:

Would be nice to have a "Players that you think are excellent" topic...

I'd mention Bernardo Silva, he's outstanding. Can't be very long until he gets snapped up by a proper big team.

Anyone can create a thread mate

On 1/25/2017 at 22:13, rodders0223 said:

One of the laziest players going too. I cannot believe he got off so lightly at the Euros. Never seen a player so disinterested in all my life. Unless he has a chance of a goal he doesn't give a **** and certainly doesn't work for the team. Cannot stand players like him.

Watched him in both the semi-final legs against Southampton and he was pathetic in both. Like you say lazy, doesn't make the right runs or decisions on the ball and is more interested pointless fancy showboating tricks than helping his teammates. The 2 chances he was handed on a plate he missed as well.

10 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Just had to look her up... you've ruined my Sunday now knowing he's got her:angry:

9 hours ago, One For The Road said:

Haha. Just saw a pic of them together. The pair of them look like such fashion victims all covered head to toe in ink.

*She is fit though.

Just googled her and I don't know what on Earth you guys see in her. :huh:

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

Watching Valencia tonight and honestly think Mangala is one of the worst CBs I've ever seen.

No positional sense, terrible passing and kept falling over, are we saw he's not Titus Bramble's brother?

Incredible Man. City paid 40m for him. I'm sure I read somewhere they could've had him for 10m 6 months before and even that would've been massively overpriced.

33 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Watching Valencia tonight and honestly think Mangala is one of the worst CBs I've ever seen.

No positional sense, terrible passing and kept falling over, are we saw he's not Titus Bramble's brother?

Incredible Man. City paid 40m for him. I'm sure I read somewhere they could've had him for 10m 6 months before and even that would've been massively overpriced.

I feel like there was something a bit weird about that transfer. 

• 2 weeks later...
Â