Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

Lee Cattermole, every time we have played them he has stank the place out.

He cannot pass, tackle and certainly doesn't score goals.
Worse still, he drops into the spaces amongst the back two, tries to pick up the ball and either has a shit touch  or shit pass.

The Sunderland fans are always up in arms when he doesn't get in the England squad too...but they are a special bunch.

• Like 1

Probs time for me to bust this old chestnut out again.

barry-bannan-crystal-palacea.jpg

You'll wake Con from his hibernation.

Jesus Navas is overrated as he's Spanish. His stats are pretty poor for being a Man. City player. For me he's no better than someone like Aaron Lennon.

not an overrated thread ;)

I just saw Baines put in and assumed. ;) A talented player who gets forward well, can score excellent free kicks but maybe not the greatest one on one defender as we saw at the World Cup.

Talking of Everton players......Aiden McGeady. Think this thread can be locked now.

Worse still, he drops into the spaces amongst the back two, tries to pick up the ball and either has a shit touch  or shit pass.

The Sunderland fans are always up in arms when he doesn't get in the England squad too...but they are a special bunch.

On twitter a few weeks ago there were Sunderland fans saying Cattermole should be in the England squad over Delph. Where to start.

now Cattermole is a suggestion I can get behind. Every second touch is a tackle. 

And any chance I can get:

iYK3PuvorePso.gif

• Like 2

Â